Chapter 14 What's Going On

Iida's POV:

    All through out the day I had been noticing something strange. Bakugou and Midoria being... civil. This was shocking to say the least.

  It started this morning when Midoria ran over to Bakugou, Kirishima, and Kaminari, to ask if he could walk to class with them. I thought that he had a death wish but to my surprise, Bakugou just said.

  "Why not?"

  And they all walked to class together.

  During class when Mr Aizawa told us to take notes Midoria smiled happily, and started digging through his bag for a pencil.

  The longer he looked, the more panicked he got. He eventually tapped Bakugou on the shoulder and I can only assume he was asking for a pencil, because Bakugou ended up handing Midoria a pencil. Not before removing the All Might eraser.

  Through out the day this type of thing continued happening.

  At the end of that class Midoria got up before Bakugou, and was heading out. I guess he didn't notice that he dropped his notebook, but Bakugou did.

  "Hey nerd! You dropped your creepy fucking notebook."

  "Oh, whoops. Thanks for telling me Kachan."

  "Yeah, whatever."

  And they left class together!

  I mean, with kirishima, and Kaminari.

  At lunch something surprising happened.

  Midoria walked by Bakugou, and Bakugou nocked Midoria's tray out of his hands.

  The both just stared at each other for a few seconds before Midoria started saying it was fine, and Bakugou looked like he was just processing.

  Kirishima directed Bakugou to their table, and started picking up the tray. Midoria protesting.

  "Kirishima, you really don't need to."

  "Midoria."

  Midoria stopped talking.

  "I'm gonna clean this up, and your gonna get yourself more food."

  I had thought that they were getting along, but clearly Bakugou still had a problem with Midoria.

  I walked over to Kirishima to try and figure out what's going on.

  "Hello Kirishima."

  I greeted.

  "Oh hi Iida."

  He said not looking up from what he was doing.

  "You always seem to deal with Bakugou's tantrums."

  He paused for a second before responding.

  "Only because I know he doesn't actually mean it."

  This confused me even more. Before I was able to ask for him to explain more in detail he had finished what he was doing, and waved goodbye.

  I just stood there stunned.

  What did he mean by, he didn't mean it?

  After lunch the same phenomenon continued happening.

  Midoria talking to Bakugou, and Bakugou actually responding acourdingly.

  It's like the tray incident never happened.

  At training, they didn't really talk much. They stayed with their normal groups. Bakugou, Kirishima, and Kaminari. In one group. Midoria, Uraraka, and me in another.

  None of there interactions seemed hostile, when they happened.

  When I asked Midoria about it, he just brushed it off, saying.

  "Oh we just talked things out."

  I was even more confused than before. Bakugou was never the type to just, talk things out.

  Like some higher power wanted to prove my point. The second I set my water bottle down, Bakugou shoved it off the railing it was on.

  "Well shit."

  I heard him mumble under his breath.

  I wasn't sure why he seemed upset about it, being that he was the one who decided to do it.

  I began scolding him about how that was very un heroic of him.

  "Jeez, calm down. You can just have my water. Since for some reason your water bottle doesn't keep the water inside."

  The last part, he once again mumbled under his breath.

  I was startled when he just shoved his water bottle into my hands, and stomped off.

  What is going on with him?

  Author's note:

  Hope you enjoyed. Who is gonna find out next?

        Bye humans♡♡♡