𝟏𝟏→𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐

Začít od začátku

"Fuck you!"

"Right here?? Are you that horny?" You pressed your both lips and close your eyes because of frustration. Rindou chuckled and unbuckled his seatbelt. You noticed that he just easily unlocked those. He then went at the back seat to get your bag, after that he sat back again, waiting for you to unlock the door.

"Why don't you go to hell, you fucking pervert." You stated. You unlocked the door and he was now opening it holding your small bag.

"I'll go if you give me a reward." He look back at you and wink. He closed the door leaving you inside. Your lips parted. He's really crazy! A bastard! You shook your head and pinch and slap your cheek until it reddened.

"I'll play back. You damn. How come the name you have is beautiful while your brain is fucking rotten and ugly unused." You murmur. You fixed your hair first and your clothes. After that you went out already, the chilling breeze of air welcomed you as you got out.

"Hey, I'll show you around in Haitani's turf." He confidently said. You just look around. You both are in the Roppongi hills. It's noisy and crowded since this place is known  for nightlife district.

"I came here already, no need to show me around. Duh." You sassily said and rolled your eyes.

"And I don't really care about of you being one who controlled here. You're still nothing to the country's president." You sarcastically added and flipped your hair. You walk, leaving Rindou behind. The lights started to turn on one by one and the cars and trains were pretty noisy. You look up to the skyscrapers and decided to look for a bench.

Rindou's POV:

Y/n walk alone leaving me as if we're not together. I just watch her to walk like a simple model while I'm following her behind. I'm holding her bag and I feel like I'm fucking gay for holding this one. I look around to make sure that no one will see me here. Not that I am scared, Y/n girl is with me, I should be the only one who's entertaining her since she's my prey. A beautiful stupid one.

And speaking of my prey, she sit on the bench like a lost young girl. She was looking around the area. She looks innocent but what happened earlier give me some nerve to kiss her. Who wouldn't be tempt on her. She did something unexpected. She went near on me seductively and I won't lie that I got seduced. Especially when I smelled her perfume that's lingering on her neck.

That neck of her is attractive just what it is. I don't know why I felt that earlier when we just meet in a period of time. I slept with different girls but they don't have the smell like her; bunch of whore's smells  the same. I don't know how to explain. It's just way to attractive and sweet on my nostril.

I even kissed her. At first I thought she won't kiss me back but it shocked me when she kiss me as I devour her inside earlier. It was sweet and and smooth that I can still feel her lips on me. The funny thing is the, she was shocked when she found herself sitting on my lap. I got hard and I don't know why. The tension earlier was to hot, and maybe that was the reason. I don't get hard that easily after a long time. If we weren't on the car, I might actually touch her and won't be able to control myself.

I wonder who her first kiss.

"Oi! You know some place to eat? I'm hungry." Y/n look over her shoulder. She was sternly looking at me. I pursed my lips and went near her.