"It's fine" Alya replied freaking out in her head as he got the milk he wanted and carried away with his strong arms just like her mother does with them but she kept your cool not staring before hearing some disturbance in one of her nearby fields causing her to rush off to hopefully seeing if it isn't anything serious and stop it.

"Oh no" she thought seeing that the Taurus seemed to have been tackling some of the dubwoo scaring the wooloos on the field so she jumped over the wall and quickly headed over but not too close and try and calm down the Taurus before anymore harm is given to anything or anyone near it.

The Taurus seemed to be very stressed about something but there was lots of room for it to roam but that doesn't seem to be the issue so she slowly began to creep towards it as it looked at her enraged but stared as she began to rise up her hand showing that she meant no harm while Milo watched from afar in the shadow while stood behind the wall.

"It's gonna be alright, you can't trust me" Alya gently said since she's the only one would could ever tame or calm down a wolf enraged beast like a Taurus while her mother is the one with the strength but doesn't have her special touch and strange amazing ways she uses it to make Pokémon trust her.

The Taurus huffed scraping his hoof on the floor like it was ready to charge but really it was trying to make her run with a fake out truck but she wasn't gonna fall for it since she dealt with Taurus and bigger bull like Pokémon before in this type of situation.

"Just calm down, we'll talk about this as long as you can trust me, I'll be able to help you" she said again slowly getting closer to the Taurus something everyone can't do to a wolf Taurus do they get a tamer to do it instead without getting injured like she did in the barn.

It's aggression was decreasing as the gentle, warm eye contact her made showing how much she wanted to help the Pokémon. She managed to placed her hand on its snout as it gently pushed it further on giving her its full trust meaning that she can now help it and find out why it's been causing so much trouble around the barn with the other Pokémon. "Do you wanna go back to barn a calm down and eat some hay while we talk?" Alya asked as gently huffed agreeing while she gently stroked his fur putting her trust in Taurus' hands too as she walked by its side all the way off the field and back to the barn.

"How did she do that?" Nessa was shocked by the scene she just saw and the way Alyssa kept her cool and calm around the aggressive beast that could've attacked her at any moment but surpassed the obvious and took control of the situation showing that she was indeed a great farmer and Pokémon tamer.

"She trusted herself and the Pokémon without getting hurt, things are getting interesting around here" Milo said surprising Nessa as she jumped back a bit while Milo picked up the milk again before taking it back to his farm.

"Why are you taking their milk? Don't you have Pokémon that can make moo moo milk?" She seemed curious on my he would need the milk but it could be for different reasons too.

"Oh, it's just that I want to see if their family legend is true about their mouth watering moo moo milk and it's mysteriously tasty flavour" he said back but it's normal for someone to do something like this and experience things and hopefully make some based off it.

She sat in some hay that you laid out for the Taurus to lay on while she could understand everything it was telling her like if it was human than just a Pokémon.

"I want an companion so the dubwoo would stop picking on me for wanting to play with the wooloos" it began to speak to her again but it seemed that only she could understand it and other Pokémon.

"I'll have a chat with my mother about this and see what we can do to make you feel more at home" Alya replied back before getting up allowing the Taurus to rest in the hay while she left the barn and head to her mother who seemed to be waiting outside of the house for something.