Information

It's important to know more about the original character before moving onto the story:

Name: Alya Josie Amana.

Age:18

Gender: female

Little sister (deceased): Francis rose Amana.

Mother: Kelly jay Amana.

Father:?????????

Hair colour:

   Eye colour: incredibly pale blue and pale pink

She looks nothing like her parents but never questioned anything about it despite never seeing her father never in her life but only photos remain to not forget the choices he made but you weren't in any of them with him showing that he must've le...

She looks nothing like her parents but never questioned anything about it despite never seeing her father never in her life but only photos remain to not forget the choices he made but you weren't in any of them with him showing that he must've left before she were born.

Her sister passed away at the age of 4 when Alya was just 10 due to a illness she had ever since she was born but as the years passed she grew weaker and weaker until eventually dying in the hospital as she listened to her last breaths before morning for her little sister.

She helps her mother around the farm daily with her Pokémon to speed things up but forcing herself doesn't make it any better for her body since she heals 2x less than a average human so her mother prevents her from heading into danger if she sees fit if there is.

She now an only child good friends with Davian and David before they moved away to another town eventually not seeing them again but only a picture remains to remember them by.

Over Working your body gives her stress making her sick and feverish and aching in her legs and arms from carrying heavy weights since her mother broke hers due to some mischievous wooloo running about knocking her over on accident.

She looks up to your mother since she's one of the strongest in the family so far since Alya's father went away not really coming back but who needs a man when you've got a strong ass mother supporting you all the way.