Chapter 41

As long as you breath in and out, time runs faster and faster which sometimes you'd wish to hold your breath and see if it'll still keep moving fast....
It's 3 years after everything, she's not excluding the rebound with her father or coming together of her family. In fact it's the first topic to talk about. But each day, she wishes ummah was here with them but anyway still not bad because their father Abba married again. At first they were all scared with the thought of maybe he married somebody who's capable of doing what mama did even though they were the ones who encouraged him to get married again. The wife he married is nothing like mama but more like ummah. She cares for them and takes them as her children while muna on the other hand is working hard improving her business day by day. She has achieved so much achievement which not all companies achieve it in such a short period of Time. Tim Tim is in level 300 in baze university Abuja studying pharmacy. The maishanu's....well nothing much from that side.
***
Muna dropped her legs that two minutes ago were on the gigantic bed in her living room. She rubbed her legs on the soft rug on the floor which was a routine to her. She wakes up every day and drop her leg on the soft rug every day but yet still likes the way its so comfy and soft. She mean she's not used to it up till now.

Her phone beeped.

The message was containg "shopping by 2 please don't say no. Haydar El Malik
XXX

She smiled and replied "maybe sounds fun" with an emoji of shrug. Regretting it because she remembered that she was supposed to inform Hajia babba before concluding. Maybe She wouldn't disagree. She said shrugging

She mumbled some duas and fell into the toilet. After taking a hot bath because how the weather is, she slipped into her green half boubou gown . Her green viel tied into muffler. Her black watch sticked to her. She put her round big earring. Her channel shoulder envelope bag.

She hurried to the kitchen to make breakfast for Hajia babba and maybe Tim Tim. But as soon as she reached the dining area she met food on the table. She inhaled after because she knows who's capable of this

Good morning hajia babba. She said as she entred the kitchen.

Morning workaholic. Replied hajia babba smiling

Hajia babba please and please I told you to stop this. You need to rest. Said muna snatching the spatula from her

God! Who told you am old like you? I have my strength and besides what do you want me to do if I don't do this? The strong woman asked her grand daughter. She's still strong even thou she's old

Why bothering yourself if I'm here. You have two beautiful grand daughters but you are disturbing yourself. Said muna flipping the Egg in the black non stick pan.

It's okay I'll not do it again.

Hajia babba this is the 8o6th time that you say this. Said muna rolling her eyes.

Well done mathematician. Who can mathematize mathematics . She said laughing

My professor granny. Said muna laughing

Hajia babba just laughed and went out of the kitchen.

Good morning. Uwayn! She kissed Hajia babba on the cheek and ran to muna in the kitchen. She also did the same thing to muna.

Am sorry am late to school! I'll get going she yelled walking out

What about breakfast Tim Tim? Asked hajia babba.

I'll get it from the cafeteria. She said going out

Good luck! Yelled muna from the kitchen however she always wonder why Tim Tim is always late to school .