*chapter 5*

It's a new chappy 💃💃💃

Ya muna! Ya Jafar is here.

OK am coming I said slipping into my hijab. Yes I said Jafar you read it wright. Two days after my meeting with Jafar, Layla came and said someone is looking for me. I went out and to my huge surprise, I saw Jafar. He said he followed me and waited for me to come out of surraya's house and followed us to our house and he also asked about us and the magulmatan unguwa told him my name. He said he is serious that he came for marriage. I told him to give me some time and I went and asked ummah. She gave me a go ahead which now as am talking to you it's been one month of meeting him and our wedding date has been set in 3 months time.

Sallamu alaikum. Said Jafar which made me jump because I have no idea how I reached here

Ya rabb!when did I reach here.

You were there thinking about only God knows how will you know. Said Jafar smiling.

So momma boy how are you doing how is everything thing?

He stamped his feet on the ground like a child and said, hey for the one million and twenty eight time I told you not to call me a momma boy.

I laughed at his childishness. "well you saved that on my phone and for the one million and twenty eight time I told you I call people according to how I saved there numbers. I said sticking my tongue out.

My momma must know about this. Said Jafar pouting.

You see your name suits you. I said laughing.

His phone beeped. He brought out his phone and immediately he saw the caller ID he rolled his eyes looking at me.

He picked up his phone. Hello mami am fine and am with mutuniyar.....okey... Is that all you want?....okey I'll give her. He handed the phone to me.

It's mami

I carefully put the phone on my left ear

Assalamu alaikum. Waalaikumu salam muna. Ina wuni mami... Lafiya kalau how are you doing Fine Alhamdullilah.... Do you need anything or is anything wrong....No nothing just that he said he needed more care from you but can't ask you he said he needs a little baby sit. I said looking at Jafar smiling mischievously.... Oh no! My baby tell him to not worry I will make sure to take care of him more and don't forget to greet your mom..... Okay to Insha Allah.

I told mami that you said you needed more care from her and you need a little bit baby sit. Don't worry it's just a little bit. I said laughing so hard.

He cupped his face "Ya rabb! Munsie how could you do that you have no idea what you did. Now I will be forced to coil on the bed and mami will bring food for me on the bed, making to go off work for 2 days. Reading stories for me till I sleep blah blah blah.

I laughed so hard. You are a workaholic so you need rest.

But not that type of rest that is a babysitting. And if a baby is giving that type of treatment, he would run immediately he sees his mother. And besides seeing you only make my mind rest. Said Jafar rolling his eyes.

I laughed so hard that my stomach hurts and tears coming from my eyes. Ouch! I said holding my tummy.

Ya rabb! What is wrong with you? are you okay? Should I call Tim Tim? Or Ummah? Said Jafar panicking

"Easy J-S am fine I just laughed hard". I said rolling my eyes

He sighed "I care about you alot Munsie" can you believe my friends bribe me by saying mijin Munsie?most especially when they do something to me they say mijin Munsie( Munsie's husband) to make me forgive them.

I narrowed my eyes on him "ya illahi they bribe you by just saying mijin Munsie? You must be crazy. I said laughing

He shrugged "well am crazy about you but that doesn't mean I will not revenge on what you did to me. Said J-S smirking

"Haba mijin Munsie"

Well mijin Munsie won't bribe me today anyways if you wouldn't mind I would like to greet ummah.

"Alright no problem lemme go and call her"

3 mins later, I came out with Ummah.

Ummah ina wuni?

Lafiya kalau Jafar how is your mom?

She's fine Alhamdullilah and she said I should send her greetings to you

To Masha Allah ka che mata ina ansawa( send my regards to her)

Urmmm....uhmm.... Ummah... If you wouldn't mind....urmm I will like to take muna and Tim Tim for outing tomorrow at 2pm for ice cream. Actually muna suggested it but she didn't know how to ask you so I helped her. Said Jafar scratching the back of his head. I narrowed my eyes on him and he winked.

No problem you can take them and I know you won't do anything that will hurt them besides, in the next 3 months you won't have to ask me before taking them out. Said Ummah smiling

To nagode Ummah Insha Allah I will take care of them. Said Jafar grinning like an idiot.

Ummah left and immediately she left I shouted "how could you do that" ya rabb! I said huffing.

I told you I'll revenge. Said Jafar laughing.

Now Ummah and Tim Tim will have to be troubling me because of this. And I will be forced to go out with you. I said rolling my eyes.

Hey I know you liked my idea so pls don't act as if you don't.

And who told you I liked your idea. I said rolling my eyes.

He laughed any ways am going always remember your sweet momma boy. I love you. He winked at me and entered his car and zoomed.

*******

To fa ana yi muna jin dadi 😂.

Do you like Jafar? baruwana Munsie will break you 😄

bye bye 👋.

Remember comment and vote.

Teema 💙💙💙