chapter 24

I'm getting worried every day because we don't see each other again with Ya Naseer. He hardly calls and I wanted to tell him about the messages but the call is not going through. I really don't know what to do. I noticed something is wrong with Ummah and she is not ready to talk about it. So I let her be I'll tell her when she's calm. I pleaded with her to tell me what's wrong with her but she refused. At the maishanu's every thing is not going perfect. I noticed something is wrong with mami. She looks guilty of something that I don't really know. Abu once came with Nadiya.  ( My siblings in case if you've forgotten them) He said she followed him by force and he told her to go back she insisted and his mother forced him to take her with him. I told him its okay. I can see the surprise on Nadiya's face  when she saw the type of luxurious life we are living and learnt that I'm getting married to a millionaire. The surprise is obvious on her face. While they are living a terrible life they don't have food to eat their father doesn't have enough money to pay their school fees. You see this is life. You don't know what future holds for you. Abu has been struggling to help his father so I helped them with food and money. If you can see how happy they were you would pity them.

Madam  what are you thinking of? Asked Ya tima bringing me back from my revive.

Nothing much just about the world. I said wiping off a lone tear that escaped my eye.

She sighed giving my hand a light squeeze, muna I'll always be with you and never leave you anyway how far about our investigation?

Hmm I've not done anything on it but am planning to steal her phone and check if she's the one sending the message or not.

But how would you know I mean if she's deleting the messages how would you know?

I will just check if it's the number that she uses or not.

Okay and I'll help you distract her and you'll get the phone....i would help you get her phone. Said a voice cutting her off. It happened to be my helping hands voice Rahina.

What? no no Rahina no need. I said almost forgetting to breath

I promise you I'll help and I'll never tell anyone please. If you carry her phone, she can suspect and most especially now that she knows what she's doing she'll try to be with her phone always but if I'm the one she wouldn't suspect anything Because I often carry for phone for game.

I looked at Ya tima she said, maybe we should give her a chance

What a smart girl! I said giving her my hand for hand shake. She smiled and shaked my hand.

****

Everything went as planned Rahina helped me get her phone but without her knowing. I surfed through messages but didn't see anything. I pressed the back button suddenly then something cut my attention. "Archived messages". I entered and the contents of the message cleared the air. As stupid as she is she forgot to clear all the messages. Is the the one? Asked Ya tima. I showed them and they read all the messages.

We have to deal with that bastard muna. How dare she! Yelled ya tima.

I kept quiet huffing as if trying to punch someone.

What are you all doing  with my phone. Said zee zee coming into the room without shame.

Would you shut your stupid mouth you idiot! What you did isn't enough and you are here with no shame trying to tell us nonsense. Yelled ya tima slapping her.

She raised her hand and slapped ya tima which I didn't know when I punched her making her fall on the ground. Because you have no shame after what you did you still went ahead to slap ya tima! How dare you! Is she your mate! You have to go and learn morals because you need it seriously. I said huffing.