Mara James

She was gorgeous, Jungkook couldn't deny it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She was gorgeous, Jungkook couldn't deny it. It wasn't every day he was approached by a stunning woman and asked for dinner. It didn't hurt that he had a thing for strong women who chased what they wanted and made the first move.

Mara was a friend of Jimin's and when Jungkook had mentioned that he needed a model for his next GCF project, his hyung had been quick to offer his friend's services. Of course, being the industry veteran he was, Jungkook was hesitant at first about using an unknown in such an important role. However, Jimin mentioned that she was struggling to get her footing in the industry and Jungkook was also a sucker for an underdog. Especially since he knew all about how it felt to be waiting for your big break.

Surprisingly, to both JK and Jimin, Mara had been perfect. She was compliant and malleable to Jungkook's direction. She was fearless, every movement made without hesitation and she seemed to glow on the screen.

So when she had turned around on the last day of filming and asked Jungkook to meet her for a drink, he only took half a day to get back to her and confirm. He'd made sure to go home and discuss it with the other members first. Namjoon had been shockingly supportive; encouraging the Maknae with assurances that a single date didn't mean he was committing to anything.

Not wanting to correct his hyungs assumption about the source of his anxieties, Jungkook relented. He hadn't seen Mimie in almost a month and there was no reason to expect he would see her any time soon. Maybe this could be his chance to get over his stupid feelings before they cause any more damage. He'd already ended Mimie's relationship, gotten her fired and caused her to lose visiting privileges. In hindsight, he couldn't exactly blame her for wanting to keep her distance.

"You look beautiful," he complimented Mara once they were seated in the back of Jin's brother's Bar. Eomma always told him the best gift he could give a girl on a first date was an honest compliment. She said women could usually tell when men were lying, and if they couldn't tell, it was because they didn't want to, and those were women to avoid.

"You too," she flushed, giggling a little at the blinding dazzle of his smile.

"What made you change your mind?" Mara asked suddenly, as they started their second round of drinks.

"Huh?" JK offered a confused smile trying to bridge the gap between her question and their previous conversation.

"What made you change your mind about meeting me?"

She laughed at Jungkook's widened eyes, her abruptness flustering him, "Oh please, I know when I'm getting blown off and when I asked you out you definitely blew me off."

"I didn't-,"

"You said you had to ask your Hyungs first,"

"I did," She didn't hide her rolling eyes,