I shake my head, "I'm dating a bad boy."

Winking at me he says, "Straight outlaw baby."

Smiling we walk out to were at least 20 cop were walking around.

"You think we could get out of here before my dad see's us?" I asked.

"Annabelle!"

Turning around my dad makes a beeline towards me as Harry says, "You can always create a storm front and get us out of here."

Smiling at him I say, "Don't temp me."

"Thank god," I hear my dad say as he walks up to me and pulls me into a hug, "Do you have any idea how worried your mother and I were?"

"I was sleep, safe."

He nods, "I understand, but still," he shakes his head, "When we got the call your mother and I were instantly worried about Daniel and you."

Looking around I say, "Is he gone?"

Dad nods, "He and Marcus just left." Looking over at Harry he says, "Styles I thought you were instructed to go home."

Harry nods, "I was but,"

"I had his car keys." I quickly lied.

Dad raised his brow as he says, "Well Yeager and Motts will be driving you home. I'll be there shortly to take your statement."

I shook my head, "I'm going to ride with Harry."

"Annabelle,"

"They can follow us." I say, "Dad please?"

He looks at me for a moment before looking at Harry as he says, "I want you to go straight there and then you head home, Mr. Grimmers sounded worried when we called."

Harry nods, "Yes I know, he and I spoke. I informed him of my detour."

Dad nods as he says, "I'll inform Yeager and Motts. You two get going."

Hugging Dad once more, he froze for a second before he wrapped his arms around me. It's been a couple of week since I'd actually hugged him and I've missed it.

"I'll see you at home sweetpea." He says kissing the top of my head.

I nod as I released him and head off to Harry's Car.

"What are Liam and Niall going to do?" I asked as Harry opens my door, "Stay behind, get information then meet me so we can do a sweep."

I nod as I get into the car. Closing the door Harry walks to the driver side as he gets in. Starting the car he backs up and turns out towards the road. As he set off he takes my hand and says, "Hey look at me."

But before he could get everything out I saw laying on the ground to body bags off to the side of the house, tears burned my eyes as I squeezed his hand.

"He can't keep doing this Harry," I say as the house became smaller and smaller as we drove, "He has to be stopped," looking at him I say, "All of them."

"And they will," Harry say as he pressed his foot on the gas, "I promise you that."

Silence fell between both of us as his radio played softly in the car.

Dropping me off at home Harry promised he would be back later tonight before he drove off. Daniel locked himself in the room to avoid running into mom and dad and his over the top hang over. Changing into exercising tights I pulled on socks as I pulled out my laptop. My intention was to do homework, but since I couldn't focus I ignored it as I grabbed my art stuff and began to sketch.