"What?"

"The cops want to talk to you."

"Why?" I asked shocked.

"You remember your jacket that you took off in the shed?"

I nodded, "Yeah?"

Running his hand down his face he says, "It was found on Michele this morning."

And at that moment all the drinks from last night came up. Running to the bathroom I threw up. Harry was instantly at my side.

"Pebbles," he says softly as I take a deep breath and flushed the toilet.

Moving from the toilet I waved for him to move from me, "No stop."

"Why?"

Running my hands through my hair I pulled my knees to my chest, "Just stop."

He looks down at me as he squats down, "Pebbles," he says softly, "If you think for a second that Louis will be able to get to you, I can assure you he won't. Okay?"

I nod.

There was a knock at the door as Harry says, "Coming!" looking at me he says, "Cop."

I nod. Harry extends his hand out to me as I stand. Grabbing onto his forearm I steady myself as I shut my eyes.

"You okay?"

I nod, "Dizzy." Looking back up at him I let go as I say, "I'm fine."

"You sure?"

I nod.

Turning he walks to the room as he grabs my purse and my glass of juice and Advil, "I'll tell your dad that you're using the restroom."

I nod, "Thank you."

He smiles as he walks into the room and opens the door. Grabbing my toothbrush I brushed my teeth, and tied my hair into a messy bun. Taking the Advil and downing the glass of juice I looked into the mirror.

"That'll do." I murmur to myself as I grabbed my purse and headed out the bathroom. I was greeted by two cop, Yeager and Motts, dad's field cops.

"Annabelle," they say as they look up from talking to Harry.

"Yeager, Motts." I smile genuinely.

"We've been instructed to take you home, your father and another detective will meet you there to get your statement."

I quickly look at Harry, "I thought I was riding with you." I asks softly.

He nods, "Your are." His voice filled with annoyance.

"And like we told Mr. Styles," starts Yeager, "Your father wants us to take you home."

"And like I've told Deputy Yeager," Harry takes my hand as he says, "You're riding with me. They can follow if it's necessary." And before they could respond Harry walks down the stairs with me on the backs of his foot.

"Where's Charlotte?" I asked as we got down the stairs.

"Gone, everyone is gone now. They've had a deputy take them home."

"And Liam and Niall?"

"Down the block listening into what is being said."

I shake my head, "Do you guys ever obey the law."

Grabbing the doorknobs he says, "We don't really work well with the law, it's the whole I'm in higher power race. They think they're better, we know we're better, therefore we don't listen to them."