CHAPTER - 27 - TRUSTING LOVE ( FINAL CHAPTER )

Vansh sitting and  deeply thinking in the garden area bench about Riddhima and her fear of being pitied and misunderstanding him of pity and not love .

Vansh : How can I prove that I love you ?

He hears a voice and turns to see the person .

Nawab : LOVE main prove karne zaroorat nahi hoti hai , bas bato usse aur baat karo .

She will trust you .

Vansh : how ? Is it that easy ?

Nawab : Yeah .

You know what , Riddhima is a sensitive girl , my daughter has faced many stabs on her heart .

Nawab : I left in the orphanage when she was just six years . she knew who was her dad , but she did'nt know my name .

she would keep on saying my dad and mom would come to take me from here and she was not a orphan , but no one believed her and Riducled her .

I was majboor and was in jail , The only way I could save her from my enemies was to make her nameless , removing my existence from her life .

That had an effect on her heart , she was always pitied by every person she met and she always thought they loved her but they always broke her when she got to know that they only pitied her .

You telling that you pitied her was huge blow to her , her trauma resurfaced .

she was heart broken , her fears resurfaced .

You can only tend her heart vansh .

Vansh tears start flowing from his eyes .

Nawab : My only advice to you is talk with her , make her trust on you .

Nawab leaves vansh quietly , as vansh starts sobbing in silence .

After sometime vansh brings riddhima with him and makes her sit beside him on the bench in the garden area .

Flowers fall on them from the tree .

Vansh : Riddhima , I love you .

Riddhima looks at him in surprise .

Vansh : I know you love too .

Riddhima I will always love you , but more than that I respect you .

Your the strongest women I have ever seen in my life after my mom .

I love you for who you are .

That day when siya asked that question , I was'nt expecting it .

You didn't listen to the whole conversation .

 I said , I didn't pity you , because i  can empathize with you and jaha pe empathy hoti hai waha pity nahi hoti hai .

I love you , Riddhima .

Riddhima looks at vansh and tears roll down her cheek , vansh rubs them away .

Vansh : Riddhima , you know what ? 

I never wanted kids , I have taken oath of not going to be father ever as i feared my mafia business would effect them dangerously .

I didn't my kids in danger and hate me .

But when I got toknow i am father of my children  riansh and ridwick for the first time , All my fears vanished and new strength raised inside me to protect my innocent kids .

Vansh places his palms on Riddhima's face .

Vansh : Riddhima can you trust me and let your heart vanish all the fears for me .

I love you , jaan .

Tears roll down from riddhima's eyes unstoppably .

Riddhima hugs him tightly .

Riddhima : I am sorry , I am sorry for not trusting you .

I don't deserve you vansh , I am stupid person .

Vansh : But I definitely deserve you .

Riddhima smiles at him and vansh kisses her on her sweet lips .

Vansh finally finds his sukoon and riddhima finds her sukoon in him .

-The end-

************

Wait for the epilogue .