CHAPTER- 24 - TEMPLE ENCOUNTER

NEXT MORNING IN VR MANSION :

The mansion was so silent after the thunder . It was early in the morning birds are happily chirping . Vansh and Riddhima were laying on bed each side of Ridwick and Riansh .

Riddhima and vansh already woke up , they were looking at sleeping Riansh and Ridwick. Riddhima kept on showering kisses to her adorable sleeping babies .

Riansh and Ridwick woke up , Vansh was on his toes looking at them wake up .Riddhima took them into her embrace .

They were still weak and were snuggling in Riddhima's embrace .

Riddhima rubs her hand on there head . She starts talking to them and points at vansh .

Riddhima : dekho , papa hai yaha .

Riansh and Ridwick look at Vansh , They give Vansh a smile.

Vansh comes closer to them and hugs them Tightly .

After sometime :

Vansh packed up his bags silently , Riddhima was following him silently .

They didn't speak to each other , Yet they understood each other .

Riddhima understood that Vansh wants to leave the house for the kids .

Riddhima also didn't want to be in the house with the family anymore for the kids safety . she was frightened with the thought of making her kids struggle again . 

Riddhima wanted stay with vansh , because her kids needed him the most .

Angre was packing up and already put his luggage in the Car .

Ishani : Tum kaha jaa rahe ho ?

Angre : Vansh bhai ke saath .

Ishani laughs .

Ishani : Vansh bhai kahi nahi jaa rahe , Abb tak unka gussa katam bhi hogaya hoga . 

Ishani laughs at angre .

Angre : Main Vansh bhai ko aache se jaanta hun , woh nahi rukenge Yaha. Aur main unke saath he jaunga .

Ishani : Jaha jaana hai jao , lekin vansh bhai kahi pe bhi nahi jaa rahe . Apne bubble se bahar aao .

Angre closes his car boot .

In the hall Vansh comes out with his Bag's Shocking Dadi , Ishani , Chanchal and Aryan .

Dadi : ( Angrily ) Vansh yeh kya hai ?

Vansh : kal jo choice diya tha apne maine choose kar liya uss main se .

Dadi : Yeh kaisi baatein kar raha hai .