CHAPTER -25- BLANK OUT

Viven was pointing Gun at Vansh .

Viven : I will kill him .

Riddhima is shocked to see the rage in him , she covers vansh with her body .

Riddhima :( shouts) I don't care woh kaisa hai , JUST PUT THE GUN DOWN .

Vansh looks at viven with raging anger in his eyes , he holds riddhima's hand and gives an assuring signal and moves in front of her and the gun .

Viven here's a voice command of a man in a authoritative tone to " put the gun down " . Viven immediately responds to his command .

A old man with white hair and beard but with a commanding aura enters and stands in front of vansh , Riddhima recognizes him and nervously shivers .

Riddhima again comes in front of vansh and bobbles her head side ways "asking the person to not do anything " .

Vansh and Angre immediately recognize NAWAB the number one mafia , the most powerful mafia and dangerous , heinous person " who could murder people brutally ".

He was just out of the jail two years back and brought back himself instantly on top one position with his power , brains and cruelty .

He removed vansh's supremacy on top one position .

Vansh and Angre were speculating him and viven to be behind Riddhima not coming back to vansh at all , they were suspecting them of brain washing riddhima more against vansh to weaken vansh's power .

Vansh after looking at Riddhima supporting and protecting him immense strength builds up in him .

Vansh looks at Riddhima .

Vansh : I know , Riddhima ki tum in logo ke saath he thi do saal . Par mujhe pata hai inke baare main .

Trust me , main sab kuch tik kardunga .

Riddhima : Vansh aisa kuch nahi hai , woh kya hai naah .

Riddhima nervously puts her head down .

Vansh looks at the kids running to Nawab and raising there arms to him .

Vansh :( shouts) Riansh , Ridwick .

Riansh and Ridwick don't listen to vansh and nawab takes both of them into his embrace and kisses them .

Riansh and Ridwick start there gibberish excitedly .

Nawab commands .

Nawab : Riddhu baby ko leke aao .

Riddhima Holds vansh's hands , vansh looks at her admiringly as she says .

Riddhima : Main vansh ke saath he rahungi . Yahi mera decision hai .