𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃

Start from the beginning

"see, i'm not drained." aurora smiled, looking down at allison's wrist to see that the wounds were gone. she then looked back up at allison, seeing that she was looking at her. "why are you looking at me like -"

aurora was interrupted, feeling allison's lips on her own. she stood there in shock, trying to process what was happened. and once she did, she melted into the kiss, closing her eyes and wrapping her hands around allison's waist. their lips molded, aurora hearing allison's heart beating fast and feeling her own pound against her rib cage.

butterflies filled their stomachs as fireworks went off in their head. this was so much better than their first kiss.

once air became a problem, they pulled away from each other. aurora put her forehead against allison's, both of them taking deep breaths.

"what was that for?" aurora panted.

"you said i could finish what we started whenever i wanted." allison explained. "so i finished it."

"you have perfect timing." aurora said, letting out an airy chuckle. "that kiss was. . . wow."

"i know. that kiss was better than all of the times i kissed scott." allison admitted.

"wow! that just boosted my confidence by 50!" the gamma said, pulling her forehead back.

allison let out a chuckle, a cheeky smile on her lips. she released a sigh, "i know this probably isn't the right time to be telling you, but i wanna be with you, rora."

"i have been waiting to hear those words come out of your mouth for months." aurora told the shorter girl.

"i know. and i'm sorry for taking so long to say them. allison said, truthfully.

"it's okay. you made up for it." aurora told her. "i wanna be with you too, allison."

"so where does this put us?" the argent girl asked.

aurora knew what she wanted them to be, but she didn't wanna seem desperate. so instead she played it of cool.

"where do you want it to put us?" she questioned.

"why are you acting like you don't want this as much as i do?" allison asked, giggling.

"just so you can know how it feels." the hastings girl shot back, a sly smirk on her face. "now, answer the question, ally."

"i wanna be your girlfriend. and i want you to be mine." allison answered.

aurora's smirk turned into a smile, "then i'm your girlfriend, and your mine."

allison smiled again, going onto her tiptoes so that she could kiss aurora again. the werewolf bent down so that they could meet halfway, their lips meeting in the middle. they stood there, living in their own little world where nothing supernatural was going on.

~~~

the newly found couple was outside, messing with one of the twins bikes. and aurora finally learned their names. allison was telling aurora what to do with the bike and what wires to strike together so that they could hot wire it.