𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃

Start from the beginning

"i'm okay." allison assured, holding her wrist.

"let me see." aurora whispered.

"i'm okay. i'm fine." allison reassured, showing aurora her wrist.

"i'm sorry. i didn't - i didn't mean to do that." isaac apologized, leaning against the wall now.

"i'm okay."

"i'm so sorry." isaac repeated, his voice breaking.

aurora looked down at him, knowing who did this. she then looked over at scott, him having the same look on his face.

"it's not his fault." allison told aurora and scott.

"we know." scott said.

"i guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry." aurora said, her voice low.

"they wanna get some hurt. or worse." scott added.

"so are we gonna do something?" isaac asked from his spot on the floor.

"oh, definitely." aurora answered. "we're gonna get them angry. really angry."

"what's the plan?" scott asked, liking the sound of that.

"we'll figure that out later. right now, i'm gonna take allison to clean her wrist." aurora answered. 

"i'm sorry." isaac said again, making aurora look down at him.

"it's okay, isaac. i promise." aurora reassured before she turned to allison. "let's go."

with that, aurora led allison to the girl's bathroom. she went to the sink and turned the faucet on, gently grabbing allison's wrist and putting it under the running water.

allison watched as aurora went to grab some paper towels before coming back and gently rubbing the blood from her own wrist. the argent girl felt her heart skip a beat as she felt aurora's finger tips gently touch her skin.

aurora then turned the faucet off, drying allison's wrist. she then pulled the huntress closer to her before looking into her eyes.

"i'm gonna heal you." she whispered to allison, gently putting her hand over the deep cuts.

"rora, it's gonna drain -" allison started, going to pulled her wrist away.

"it's a small wound. it's not gonna drain that much energy." aurora reassured, her eyes never leaving allison's. "i'll be fine."

"okay." the argent girl whispered.

aurora smiled slightly before she closed her eyes, focusing all of her energy onto allison's wrist. allison watched as aurora's veins started to bulge on her hand, feeling her the wounds on her wrist start to close up. her eyes then went up to aurora's face, seeing how concentrated she was.

i wanna be with this girl, she thought.

allison continued to watch aurora, even when the gamma wolf had opened her eyes and pulled her hand away from allison's wrist.