𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 | 08

Start from the beginning

She sweetly smiled making the owner chuckle at her delightfully as he bowed to her.

"The honour is mine, Your Highness. Give me some time and I will ring the best pastries of our house. Please make yourselves comfortable." He said before hastily leaving with the burdensome duty of impressing the Korean Young Monarch who had visited them.

"Did I scare him?" She asked making Rosaliá shake her head as she smiled back.

"You sounded very impressed already. I think he got a little pressured with impressing you more." She said making Insu laugh as she sat down in the chair that the royal guard had pulled out for her.

"I can't believe that I am in Paris." She said making Rosaliá smile at her as she nodded back.

"It's a very beautiful city."

"I would like to live here one day." Rosaliá added making Insu's eyes widen at her.

The place was very artistic and Rosaliá believed in peaceful art very much. The people and neighbors that she had seen were a bunch of darlings who helped and stayed away knowing when to do what. She had stayed in the place for a good month in an exclusive chateau and she couldn't deny that the facilities were magical.

The people were so happy and content souls. All they needed was a cup of coffee, bagels and baguettes. The stunning view of the Eiffel Tower that could be probably seen from any random balcony around the place made it even more picturesque.

"Here you go, Madame." A young waiter coming in cheerfully, placed the plates of pastries in front of the two ladies along with the lattés.

"Bon appetit." He said bowing back before leaving.

The first sip had been divine.

"Yum." Insu murmured happily under her breath as she ate and ate and drank, giving glances at Rosaliá who was happily watching her eat.

"This is really nice, Rosa." She said making the latter nod at her as she ate a bite as well.

"I am so full

"I am so full. And tired." Insu sighed as she leaned back a bit her hand holding the napkin as she timidly worked on wiping her mouth of the pastry remnants.

"Are you happy?" Rosaliá asked making the nineteen year old princess to smile brightly as she nodded.

"Then everything's good."

"Thanks, Rosa! You are literally the best tour guide one could ever get."

The compliment making Rosaliá laugh she hid her mouth behind her palm as she chuckled.

"Well, thank you." She said making Insu smile.

~ ♛ ~

"Okay, you had a very productive touring around the capital." Jungkook said as Insu ended her tour diary alibi in front of him.