Chapter-8 Jealous RK

As soon as the meeting got finished, he got his mobile from Nikhil (RK's right hand), the wallpaper of his mobile is Aarohi's face only. Then, he saw that Vihaan has send two videos. He saw the first video and said.

Rishabh: I will make sure to build a ice rink in our mansion for you pixie.

He said and opened the next videos. When, he saw the way Ishaan was holding Aarohi, he was burning in jealous, which man wouldn't be when some other man touches his love, his obsession. He immediately called Vihaan and he (Vihaan) picked the call the very next moment.

Rishabh: Vihaan, kidnap that bastard (Ishaan), who dare to touch to my Pixie and keep him in my personal torture room. How dare he touch my pixie.

Understanding whom he (Rishabh) meant, he (Vihaan) immediately answered back.

Vihaan: Annaiya, please cool down. If you do anything to him Vadina will start to hate you for hurting her friend.

Rishabh somewhat calmed down.

Rishabh: I will call you later.

He scoffed and started to talk to himself.

Rishabh: Pixie, once you start to love me, I will first separate you from that Ishaan. And then you will be mine, only mine and you will be mine forever and ever. 

He said with a smirk, then he entered his car as one of his bodyguard opened the car and closed the door. Then the driver starts to drive, followed by 10 more cars in front and back.

His car:

His bodyguard's car:

(Five in front and five in back of RK's car

(Five in front and five in back of RK's car.)

Rishabh: Go to our nearby club. 

He said in a dangerous, but calm voice to the driver. 

Driver: O-k ki-ing.

He (Rishabh) smirked by the way the driver shuttered. He unlocked and opened the gallery in his tab, which was kept in the backseat near him. The whole gallery was full of his pixie's pictures. He caressed her pictures which were send to him by his man today. Then, the driver started to drive to his (Rishabh) club. After reaching the destination. One of his bodyguard came and opened the door for him and he entered the club and saw some couples kissing and making out. It raised his need for his Pixie, so he straight away went to his private room. He sat on the couch, as soon as he entered the room, the manager of the club came there as his King (RK) himself came to the club.