Chapter-7 Mafia King

In RK's mansion

In Rishabh's gallery, he was looking at Aarohi's pictures which taken by his men and was drawing it in the canvas board and painting it. He was falling deeply in love with Aarohi.

Rishabh: Aarohi you are driving me crazy day by day, two eyes are not enough to see you, you my angel, my pixie. I am dying to have you in my arms, why are making me wait pixie. 

He said caressing Aarohi's drawings which he drew and was smiling like an idiot. But his sweet moment was disturbed by his brother (Vihaan) and Armaan, who were knocking the door asking for permission to enter the room. 

Rishabh: Come in.

He said in a pissed and angry tone. Then, they both come inside.

Armaan: Bro, here are the information you asked for.

He said giving a file which contain Aarohi's further information like her likes, dislikes, hobby and many more.

Rishabh: Ok and have you got the person who tried to hurt my pixie in the college.

Vihaan: Yes Annaiya (Elder brother), they in our 3rd base and in the 4th floor of the basement.

Rishabh: Good, tell our men to torture those people in whatever way possible, but they should be alive. I want to kill them with my own hands. 

Vihaan: Ok Annaiya.

Rishabh: And have you disposed the late AP mafia leader's body. 

He said with a smirk on his face.

Armaan: Yes bro.

Rishabh: Have Nikhil and Sunil came home.

Armaan: They are on the way bro. And, bro you have go to America as there is some problem between Mafia leaders in North America.

Rishabh: These sons of bitches. Ok when I need to go there.

Vihaan: Saturday as the meeting will be conducted in Sunday Annaiya.  

Rishabh: Ok you both can leave. 

Then, they both went outside of the room, Rishabh also went to his study room and started to read the information he got now. He was smiling reading her information.

In that information: She knows to sing, dance, knows to play some musical instruments, she has mastered in some martial arts and knows how to used weapons like gun, sword, knife throwing and bow and arrow. She likes to draw pictures and paint it also new design for tattooing, dress, she is somewhat interested in fashion designer. She is cold to bad people and loves her friends and loved ones.

Like: 
Chocolate, ice-cream (favourite chocolate and butterscotch) she is crazy for them and become a baby when she gets chocolate and ice-cream to eat.
Cake - red velvet and Rainbow cake.
Milkshake - banana and chocolate milkshake.
Like Raw mango and mango.
Street racing and club fighting. Also likes adventurous and dangerous job or things.
Tattooing and loves her friends more than herself (in a friendly manner).
She likes to play all kind of sports like basketball, football, tennis and many more. And she also knows how to skate in skating board, roller skate and ice skating.           

She has also got many prizes in sports and skating.

Rishabh: Pixie everything about you is perfect and unique.

Dislikes:
Coffee and Tea.
Allergic to yoghurt, so she dislikes them. She can have other dairy products.
Hates playboys, bullies, betrayers and back talkers.
Cooking and she also don't know to cook except ready made products like instant noodles and knows to make hot chocolate.
She hates being ordered by anyone.