"Let's go pick out more items for the others shall we?" I said, scratching her head, as she purred and pushed against my hand. We all walked out, and over to the shop. "Luke, can you go grab the carrier we bought this morning? As well as a dollie?"

"Yeah, be right back. It's in the trailer right?"

"Yup." I answered while looking at the pet supplies. I grabbed the largest bag of veterinarian recommended kitten food, handing it to Ryan telling him to take it up to the counter. I then grabbed the largest cat fortress they had which would cover up an entire wall, and a few different medium sized ones to place in other parts of the house. I also grabbed a few extra large litter boxes as well as ten forty pound boxes of cat litter. Since we didn't grab any cat beds at the pet store earlier, I grabbed a few small, and an extra large dog bed for Vit and Nera. Once Luke came back with the carrier and dollie, I handed Skylar the carrier so he could place the other kittens inside. Luke paid for Nova before Skylar went back to get the kittens loaded in their carrier. Since there were five males and five females I picked out five black leather collars with silver studs on them for the males and four silver leather collars with pearls for the other females, and then picked out a gold leather collar with diamonds for Nova. As for the tags I got black circle tags for the males and silver ones for the females except Nova, which I picked out a gold one. I then grabbed nine small, one extra small harnesses, ten normal leashes and ten small retractable leashes. Piling all of the items on the counter, Skylar rang everything up, including the other nine kittens. Once everything was paid for, grabbed the carrier of kittens, their collars, and their tags, Nova's extra small harness and a leash, leaving Luke and Ryan to load up everything else. I walked over to the tag laser machine, laying the collars and tags on the carrier, but keeping Nova's item in my hand. After lasering her name on the front and address on the back I attached it to the collar. Pulling her off my shoulder, I latched the collar around her neck, and put her harness and leash on while I was at it. With her back on my shoulder I pulled each kitten out one by one checking their paper collars for their names, then doing the same process with lasering the tags and putting on their collars with the finished tags, and finally placing them back in the carrier. As I was finishing with the last kitten, Skylar walked up to me.

"There are two more rogues that I live with who might also want to join a pack. If there's any way we could all join, I'll pass the offer along to them when I get home, if that's alright with you that is." He asked in a shy voice. I looked at him and gave him a kind smile. Pulling out my handheld notepad and pen, I wrote my name, phone number, and address on it, ripped it out and handed it to him.

"Take your time, also if you and the other two want to meet us before deciding, call and let me know. I'll set aside some time from our reconstruction on the building to get everyone together, or we could just all have dinner together at the address I wrote on there tomorrow. Either way, just let me know in the morning as well as what you would like to eat if that sounds good." I offered.

"I like the dinner idea, I'll message you in the morning with answers and food requests." He agreed.

"Alright see you tomorrow then. Have a good rest of your day."

"Thanks, you too." He said, as I picked up the carrier and walked out the door, with Vit and Nera following behind. As soon as I opened their trailer they climbed in. I took off their harnesses and set the carrier inside as well. I opened the carrier then shut the trailer door.

"Alright, you two are in charge of these kittens, train them well." I said to the excited new parents, "Let's head to our new home, shall we?" Nova mewed in response to my question. I wonder if these kittens will get to the intelligence level that Vit and Nera have there might be a possibility to have them help with missions. I'll have to come back to that thought process later. "Okay, let's get home and unpack everything." I said to the guys.