Chapter 4: Confusions

They could hear Sejeong's whining from the kitchen and Jeongyeon could swear she would hysterically laugh right now if only Jihyo wasn't there too

She was still halfhearted in writing rumors about Jimin but she couldn't deny that she was quite enjoying it. With that thought, she paused and pressed her lips.

Shit. Am I becoming evil?

Jihyo was on her study table, writing her assignment, while her friend was lying on her stomach on their bed doing the same thing when she started to complain.

Jihyo: You know it has been two hours since she saw that post but she isn't moving on anytime.

Jeongyeon: She really likes him?

Jihyo: Well she's the president of his fans club.

Jeongyeon: She's a what????

Jihyo: The president of that stupid club made for Park Jimin.

Jeongyeon: *gulps* So... she must really be upset with Nanan.

Jihyo: Not only upset, I'm sure she'd pull the hair out of that person's head if she finds out who he or she is.

Jeongyeon almost told Jihyo the truth about Nanan and the horrifying Pharktom but she knew it was not for the best and that it may even anger Sejeong more if she'd involve Jihyo and she'd find out about it. She decided to just finish her assignment at school tomorrow and sleep earlier than usual.

Before dozing off, she looked back at her recent encounter with Jimin. It was very annoying and she concluded that he lacked manners. However, she'd admit that she was taken aback making her respond with the first two words that came into her mind.

Jimin: You look so fine.

Jeongyeon: You don't.

And then she left.

〰️

The students had different opinions about Jimin's current issue. A lot were saying that he was fake and pretentious while the others thought that whatever he does shouldn't have been brought up in the first place as it was already a matter of his privacy.

Some took it as an opportunity to boost Jimin's image saying that he really was 'smoking hot'.

Even though Jeongyeon somehow already knew how people's minds at this school worked, she was still surprised at the amount of attention that they were giving to this pettiness.

No wonder, The Pharktom finds this entertaining.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was leaving the locker room when he got a glimpse of his nerd-looking schoolmate, Mina.