Afterwards

Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting on my story! We writers appreciate this because it keeps us going and motivated to continue writing. I appreciate you all, especially the ones who stuck with me towards the end!

My thought process for the story:
It was always my plan to kill off most of the characters especially (Y/N) aka "You" since Gege has not finished the manga yet. I didn't have any idea what would've happened if I kept most of them alive lol. So it was for the best of me and this story. I think it was a fair ending :) Plus Gege kills off most of his character oh well spoiler :(

The thing with (Y/N) characters was that I tried to make them as relatable as possible. For instance, since they were a regular teen I did my best to include how most would react to certain situations in jujutsu Kaisen and how they would handle them. Not to say that most of you guys would be proud of this character, I just wanted to make an average person if you will. Again this is my first time writing something like this and I will get better as time grows.

Another thing:

The best thing I try to do in my writing is to make stories with diversity. since I don't see many stories with minorities, both genders, or any other inclusive things. This is why this story was created for both genders so male and female readers can enjoy it. I don't see that in most stories so included one. Another reason why I added "they" pronouns since they can apply to anyone. I also tried my best with making the story feel equal for everybody because everyone wants a story where you belong! Again I made sure this was perfect for any race as well. I just wish more writers can do this more because it makes other feel included. If they don't want to it's fine, and I understand they are not obligated to do so. Again This is just my opinion so feel free to converse.

Thank you all so much for the support on my story I never expected it to get 1k reads, and people to like it. But I'm so glad that you guys did, it made me happy. Again I love you guys' responses to my stories so please don't hesitate to comment or direct message. I appreciate it and see you soon!