Eleven

Flashback : Childhood

"Oh Dai~" (Y/N) called out to (her/his) best friend, as they were playing in the grass at their neighborhood park. The sun was glistering, and the grass was mellow. Bumblebees was pollinating the pretty flowers and little kids were running around enjoying themselves. "Dai!" (Y/N) said in (her/him) little baby voice as (y/n) called out to him. Running towards him (y/n) tripped on their foot. "Ow!" (Y/N) screamed, as (she/he) rubbed their knee.

"BAHAHAHA" Dai manically laughed placing his hands on his knees and pointed. "Oh My God you're such a clutz bestie." (Y/N) poured as (she/he) gave him a death glare. "I'm teasing (Y/N)." Dai rolled his eyes away from (her/him)

Motioning closer to them, He extended his hand out to (her/him). "Here." He said. "You're such a jerk sometimes." (Y/N) said as (she/he) frowned at him while (she/he) grabbed Dai's hands.

Grabbing Dai's hand (Y/N) pulled their self up off the ground. (Y/N) saw scars and bruises on Dai's hands. "Dai what is this!" (Y/N) then proceeded to pull up his sleeves and saw multiply scars like (she/he) did before. "Are you getting abused?"

Dai pushed (Y/N) back on the ground again even harder. "Pst, hell NO." He jokingly said brushing it off like it was nothing. "Anyways wanna go get something to eat? I'm hungry."

Pulling (Y/N) hand he grabbed (his/her) forcibly. "No!" (Y/N) pulled his hand off. Standing up and regaining (his/her) balance, making space in between them. "I'm serious tell me!" (Y/N) announced. A brief moment of silence passed by them.

"Y-yeah every night before momma goes to bed she hits me. Always saying I'm the one to blame for Dad's death. I miss him so much!" Dai bawled his eyes out covering his face with his hands. "Don't blame me m-momma..I'm sorry." Dai continued. (Y/N) rushed over and cuddled Dai. "Nothing is your fault, at all." (Y/N) kissed and rubbed Dai's forehead.

"Hmm... reminds me of my dad too." (Y/N) mumbled.

"(Y/N) h-how about your mom?" Dai questioned as he still had tears in his eyes. Trying his hardest to wipe away any tears.

"O-oh well my mom isn't that nice but she manages." (Y/N) rubbing (her/his) temple. "Even though my dad died she never blamed me, just those jujutsu sorcerers. She has a lot of hate for them and I don't blame her. Then there's times where we fight..... (Y/N) voice trailed off, "But- she loves me and your Mom should too!" (Y/N) putting (her/his) hand on Dai's shoulder, as he claps it.

"Thanks (Y/N), he averted his eyes away from me. Quickly changing his temperament, besides if I'm not loved I deserved it."

Flashes back to present day

"Divine Dogs!" Megumi charged up his cursed energy releasing his feral beast even more at Dai's foxes. We have been in this battle for a while now.
Each dog starts snarling and snapping at the him, as he summoned more. Dai appearing at the edge of the buildings corner. The foxes begin to appear even angrier than before. Still not backing down but gaining even more strength.

How the hell was he doing this? I need to find out his technique, I pondered as Megumi was still fighting with one of the foxes. Which appeared in front of him as Nobara was dealing with the other.

"You piece of shit!!" Nobara screamed at the top of her lungs. Her cursed energy charged up to the max, which made nails appear over her head. "Straw doll technique: Resonance! DIE." The nails scattered aimlessly at the beast them appearing frightened.

She was pissed off and her eyes might have seen innocent but her attitude wasn't

She was pissed off and her eyes might have seen innocent but her attitude wasn't. The fox were impaled with dozens of nails, which made its movement become stagnant. It rolled over on the ground and vanished. "Serves you dam right!"

BOOMP
"One!"
BOOMP
"Two!"
BOOMP
"Three!"
BOOMP
"Four!"
BOOMP
"Five!"

Itadori was repeatedly hitting Dai on his forarms. "Tch-" Catching him off guard Itadori hit Dai with
"BLACK FLASH!" Itadori punched him in his gut sending him ten feet flying in the air. Landing he Rolled off the pavement scraping his body and landed hard on the ground. Dai was seen grasping for air.

"Huff.. Huff... Huff.."  He was clutching his abdomen as Dai was pulling himself from the floor, barely moving his body from the ground. Itadori was still charged up from his previous attack. He stood in front of him awaiting his next move and was on guard for it. His fist clenched and all.

"Come on! You were talking so much shit to (Y/N)! Where's that energy Now?!" Itadori hollered as his hands were still radiating red and black cursed energy.

"Itadori..." My eyes started to tear up again from seeing Dai hurt. Why was I so sensitive at this moment? Especially now? For fucks same he wanted to fucking KILL ME?! Why am I feeling pity!" I wondered as tears started to drop from my eyes again and my hands started to clench by my side.

"MOVE (Y/N)!" Megumi screamed, jumping in front of me trying to stop the fox heading toward me. "ART PLASTER!" I whipped out my pen from my breast pocket and aimed it bedsides Megumi's arm. Releasing gushes of black ink that sprayed the fox. Now stuck on the floor gasping for air.

"That ability! How did YOU do that? You're just a second year!" Megumi said as he unclenches his hands. Raising my hands up towards my face, "Beginners luck?" I said. "Absolutely not a beginner, he whacked me at the back of my head, "Get it together!"

"Well whatever it is, Nobara caught us off guard walking towards us, it was a good one though." She winked as she leaned the hammer against her forehead. "Wait where's Itadori?" Megumi interrupted. "There." I pointed in the direction opposite of us, where he was miles away.

Itadori looked..... different.
"Somethings ups with him, I'm going over there!" Megumi positioned and charged himself over there to get Itadori. Me and nobara glanced at each other and did the same thing. As Megumi got there first his hands were in his usual state.

As Megumi approached the corner, he saw them

As Megumi approached the corner, he saw them. Sukuna holding Dai by his neck collar. A man with blue hair and stitches around his was there too. "Sukuna!" Megumi called out.

"Megumi!" Me and nobara both said as we finally caught up to him. Sukuna turned around and smirked. "Ai~~~ Megumi I see you are here."

"Looks like it's a party here, ha!" Mahito said.