Oneshot: Megumi x Reader

After training with each other Megumi left me alone in the fields. "Oh, Megumi~~" I called out to him skipping right behind me tapping his shoulder.

"You are annoying me," Megumi said harshly as he turned around to face me. "What?! Why? I haven't done anything to you? All I have done is be nice to you, and try to be friends!" I exclaimed waving my arms in the air.

"Who said I needed more friends?, he paused in his tracks, "Besides I got Nobara and Yuji don't push it." He glared at me. "No Gojo?" (Y/N) questioned scratching their temple. Megumi just emotionless looked at me and headed back to his dorm.

In his dorm room, he opened the door and headed towards his bed. He plopped down and took a deep breath to relieve himself from today. Silence filled the air until Loud banging came from his door.

Knock. Knock. Knock. There were a few knocks at the door which alarmed him and he stood up from his bed. He headed towards the door and opened it. "Megumi I am sorry." (Y/N) said with their puppy eyes. "Okay forgiven." He slammed it.

Trying to close it shut, it didn't close at all. He peeked around the corner and saw my hand in bêtement the cracks of it. I pushed my head in there, "Okay but hear me out?" I giggled.

Both of us tugging on the door to close or open the door, I won by pushing myself into his dorm.

"What do you want?" Megumi sighed. "A proper apology and explanation," I said. "Look I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable or if you don't like me but I want to know this. Why do YOU hate me?" I questioned him holding my hands.

"I don't like you because you like Yuji. Impulsive and idealistic about your way of life-

"Really?! That's just my whole personality!" I shouted. Megumi was interrupted by (Y/N).

"And my idealistic view on this world sounds good to me. Megumi just because I have hope for this world doesn't mean your shit on me for it." I placed my hands on my heart.

"Hope? For what? You know becoming a sorcerer is a dangerous thing. You will not and cannot save everybody. Yes protecting people is important but don't always hope for the "best", Megumi quoted with his hands, "that's what Yuji thought when we could've saved the women's son." He retorted back.

"Megumi, I know and I understand that we can't save everybody that is why," tears formed in my eyes, "We go to try!" "I know it sounds naive coming out of my mouth but I have hope Megumi as Yuji does. I see why you could hate me and that's fine to me; not everyone will. I just have hope for people even the shittest ones who can't change. I know it's desperate but I always try to change the world little by little every day. Like helping the older people with their bags even if they piss me off. Or if people say I'm bothersome if I help others too much or if the people I love go away. I'm striving! No want to build a better world even if the impact is little so I get why I can be annoying at times. But Thanks Megumi at least I could see your point of view though."

"Sorry." I giggled as I wiped my tears away from my eyes, "A little emotional there, I'll leave you alone if I'm bothersome to you."

"(Y/N) .. you didn't let me finish. Of course, you annoy me as Yuji does. On his personality, idealist views, and how impulsive he is." I hung my head low staring at the ground. "But- that is what I thought of him at first, which ..was wrong." He replied.

I shot my head up back instantly. "He is kind, friendly, and only wants the best for people. Even if he doesn't always get his way or if things turn dark..."

"YUJI!" Nobara screamed his name down the hall as nobara was chasing Yuji. "Gojo Sensai, HELP!" Yuji said as he passed us with nobara trailing him. Megumi turned towards them and smiled. "He always tries to believe in a better outcome and has hope for things. Which I thought was naive at first but he try to change things for the better which is what I like." Megumi put his hands in his pocket.

"So.. that means you!!!" My eyes gleamed with joy and my smile got wider. "You don't hate me at all! AHHHH!" I jumped up and down and in his arms giving him a bear hug. "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" I shouted with joy and cupped my cheeks.

Megumi faced grouches up again. "Want me to go back to first impressions?!" "N-No!" (Y/N) jumped off him giving him space. Inaudible sounds darted to come closer to Megumi's dorm. "I'm so glad we are friends I thought YOU hated me." I cheered. Megumi looked back at his door.

"That's great, (Y/N) but now let's leave before they come-

"MEGUMI!" Yuji burst through the room and Nobara did as well! "Yuji!!!" Nobara voice was filled with anger as she had her toy hammer.

Falling and Piling on top of us, we all crashed on each other. I popped my head from under Nobara's leg, "So this was the warning..." I giggled As Megumi sighed as he plopped his head back on the ground again.

(A\N: Megumi use to hate (Y/N) at first because he thought they reminded them like Yuji. But over time it changed because he judged too quickly and now likes him according to the manga and anime.)