Three

Walking through the doors of school you noticed everyone was running to the court yard. People started to pile up on each other and gaze through the windows as they were watching something.

"What are they looking yet?" Dai questioned. "Man I don't know but do you wanna check it out? Could be pretty cool!" Dai tried to grab you but it was too late. You dashed over there trying to see what was going on. However many people were blocking the doorway and you wanted to see so you started pushing people out the way.

"DAM BITCH." "Ouchhhhhhhh." "You could have said excused me!!" People were saying as you made your way through all of them glaring at you. Which you felt a little nervous about but didn't care when you made it to your destination.

Finally being able to see, you saw a Tall Male with pink hair picking and throwing metal balls at the soccer net. Everyone was shocked how strong this guy was. The girls were impressed, the guys were jealous, and janitors anger because they had to clean up this mess. You felt bad for them.

                         It was Yuji Itadori.

"ITADORIIII." You shouted with glee waving at him. Itadori stopped in his tracks and turned to you. (Y/N!!!!!!!) He yelled back. His gleaming smile and pure energy made you feel so happy around him.

You knew him because you went to middle school with him even though you didn't talk much. He still saw you as a good friend and you did to. Itadori came to you and embraced you with a hug, hugging him back Dai was around the corner.

"Oh Dai yeah this is Yuji Itadori my friend!" You introduced.  "Yuji Itadori Yes that's my name!" Itadori squealed with his eyes beaming with joy. He was like a cute puppy.

Dai was not happy to see you close to another person other than himself. "Mhmm It's Dai." He said coldly averting his eyes away from him. "We should get going to class (Y/N), I don't wont to be late." Dai said as he turned his back on both of you guys leaving just awkward silence. Dai's green mellow eyes turned into something you haven't seen before.

"Soooo Dai he gets like that at times ... Try not to pay attention to him." You nervously said.  "bitch." Yuji said. "Haha Yeah he's like that I should get to class see you." You waved bye at Itadori as he heads the other direction from you. "I didn't even think itadori would get like that either???" You thought.

                   Time skip to Break Time

It was break, Finally, after you finished your math period which was your worse subject. You got up from your school desk pushing your chair in trying to find Dai. "Where is he?" You thought. You exit the classroom trying to find him. You went to the cafe, he weren't there. The gym he weren't there either and searched in the classrooms by popping your head in them. He weren't in any of those locations, and it started to piss you off.

"Dam where are you Dai?" You kept searching for him and went to the courtyard to look for him. He weren't there either. "Shit our last classes starts soon and if he isn't back he is going to be in trouble." You mumbled scratching the back of you head. "NOOO ITS MINE!" You glimpsed over to the right when you heard a noise coming from behind the school.

You rushed over to see what was the commotion about and it was Dai. And a girl with brown hair and glasses. It was also a tall beefy dude with dark hair; he looked scary. "That's not yours, give it to us!" The girl pleaded taking ahold of the item. "No way I saw it first, fuck off." Dai's tone was harsh. "Give it back man." The tall guy said extended his hand. "No." They all placed their hands on the object and were pulling the objects from his hands.

"Dai!" You called out. "(Y/N!)" Dai turned to you and the dark haired male pulled the object out of his hands. What surprised you is that Dai was arguing with people, hell interacting with them. It was strange.

After the dark haired male grabbed the object Itadori came running towards them. I bolted towards them too. "Oii, what is happening?" Itadori asked. "Oh hold on." As I approached them Itadori was on the phone and Dai was still arguing with them.

"Hey Dai calm down what are you fusing about!! " You said. "This isn't your business stay out of it!" Dai snapped. "Well shit I was trying to help, you don't have to be a dick head about it asshole!" You yelled back as you both proceeded to argue again.

(Don't kill me i forgot the conversation between the two. I tried my best )

"Gojo sensei Where's the object?" A male with dark blue hair walked up to the school observing his surroundings. He was at the back of the school where he heard yelling but he ignored it.
"Ahhh~~~~ Megumi in this location!"
"I see that but I asked where?"
"I don't know you got to find it hmmm."
"GoJo! " He grunted.
"Don't come back until you do! Bye~"
"Sensei-" The phone hung up on him.

As he sighed he found a bunch a noisy teens, his age, arguing over something he didn't know what of. "Hmmm."
"Bye Guys!" Itadori sped off in front of Megumi. "Cursed Energy" he thought.
"Hey!" But he couldn't say anything because he was traveling so fast.