Four

"Fine, I won't help you anymore!! " You were Shouting. "Whatever." Dai scuffed off into the distance you not caring where was he going. "Tch." You hissed. You two were arguing for a while and didn't even notice that Itadori left which you realized.

"Itadori?" You asked. "Itadori left to go the hospital, he has to visit his grandfather." The girl with the glasses said. "Oh, my bad. Hey, your name is sasaki, right? Sorry, I know you were in the occult club before."

"Yeah and Thank you for defending us and getting our object back." "Oh, what is your name?" She asked. "It's (Y/N)." Sasaki was holding an embalmed object that looked ancient. "What's that?" You pondered.

A cursed object, not a curse you suppose, but you wanted to play dumb. "It's an object we found on the courtyard in a box." Iguchi approaches. "We were going to use it for our occult club after school, wanna come!?." He said. "Sure I guess uh what about Yuji ?" You said. "He will probably come after he handles his business."

"Grandpa?" Itadori peaks his head out the Doorway he was carrying flowers.
"What's with the flowers? I don't need them." His grandpa said coldly. "It's not for you. It's for the nurses who have to put up with your shenanigans." Itadori replied.

"Don't waste your time here. Go someplace else Itadori." "But Grandpa." "Itadori you know how your parents were like." "I don't want to hear it." "Grandson please listen."

However, Itadori ignores his grandpa's plead and sets the flowers near the window. His grandpa's voice was muffled in the back until.........
"Itadori you are a strong boy help others when you can. So don't end up lonely like me." Itadori turns to his grandpa who was quietly "Sleeping" in his sheets.

"Hello Yes?" The nurse said. "Oh dear, we will be up there!!!" Itadori was holding the button and holding back his tears. He looked upset after that he went downstairs to fill out the paperwork. "Is that all?"

"Yes." As he filled out the paperwork signing the last thing off. "Sorry for your lost." Itadori didn't respond but caught a glimpse out of his eye. It was a make with dark blue eyes and long lashes. He approaches Itadori even though he were trying to mourn.

He introduced himself as Megumi and found out his grandfather has passed away. Which he gave his condolences and apologized for. Itadori accepted his apology and asked what is he here for. Megumi then started to explain to him about the object he had early and urged him to give it to him.

He explained it has cursed energy and it is very dangerous to the public. Megumi also stated that if he doesn't save his friends, they will die. Itadori got a clue on what he was talking about and handed him the box, it was empty. He then explained that he gave it to his friends.

"You what??!" Megumi appeared anger as ever. "Where is the last place you have seen it???" He pleaded. "The School!"

"Are you guys sure this is safe?" You questioned. "We just have to turn off the lights and unwrap this!" She showed me the cursed object. "So we can prove to the principal that this club will not shut down!" Sasaki exclaimed.

If something goes wrong I can use my powers more than anything. As she slowly started to unwrap the cursed object, which was an old long finger. The lights turned off and the wind picked up around us. As it did this, we didn't hear anything at all until we looked up at the ceiling and saw creatures that looked scary: Curses.

Itadori and Megumi appear in front of the school gate, and they noticed a dark shield enveloping it.
"What is that!" Itadori pointed out. "It's a sealed wrap by cursed energy's, seems to be the curses are free. You stay here."
Itadori stated that he wanted to save his friends but Megumi demanded he stays.