Six

"Itadori welcome to Jujutsu academy. I hope you will enjoy it."

Gojo motioned his hands towards the enormous mountain top, something Itadori had never seen before.

"So this is where all sorcerers are." Itadori pondered. "Yup But we are disguised as a religious academy." Gojo winked at him.
"So how do I get in Gojo-Sensei?" Itadori said. "You just be admitted by Yaga!" Gojo rejoiced. "Yaga-Who?" "The principal!"

Itadori and Gojo were standing in front of a shrine. It had elaborate features on it with beautifully decorated carvings. Entering it, the interior was different from the exterior. It was dark, cold, and unwelcoming. The place was lit with candles and the only place in specific places.

"Uhh hello?" Itadori called out and candles lit up to find a man with shades to appear. He was surrounded by toys and dolls. Gojo leaned down and whispered into itadori's ear, "That's him scary isn't he?~"
"I can hear you Gojo, I'm not deaf," Yaga replied. "Yes yes." Gojo put his hand on Itadori's shoulder. "This is our new student joining us today. " Gojo said.

"Hello Sir, My name is Yuji Itadori and I'm into a woman like Jennifer Lawrence!" Itadori said as he bowed down. "What brings you here to Jujutsu Tech?" Yaga replied. "I want to be enrolled here sir!" Itadori Yelled. "I want to be able to learn Jujutsu and become a sorcerer." He says.

"What is your real reason?" Yaga firmly asked. "Huh?" Itadori wondered why he didn't accept his answer. "I guess I want to help people and protect them from curses." Itadori stumbles over his words.

"You fail because not only is that a weak reason to fight but you are fighting for someone's else desires." Yaga pulls out his curse corpse and gives him the green light to attack Itadori. "I want a real reason." Yaga retorted as his corpse attacked him.

"Okay, when are we going to do training Megumi?" You squealed. "Soon, (Y/N) we have to wait for Gojo-Sensai." Megumi insisted. "Why?? Why can't we do it Now!" You playfully punched Megumi's arm and he defended himself. "Grrrrr You don't listen very well do you?" Megumi asked.

"Nope!" You punched Megumi in the face making him roll on the ground. "Training starts Now!" You whipped out your pen and swirled it around to make circular ink blobs. The ink was splashing everywhere

Swishing it around the campus, you pointed it towards Megumi who was nowhere to be seen. "Huh? What the fuck did he go?" You heard howling that shook you and the dogs piled up on top of you biting you. "OUCH, YOU NASTY CREATURES."

You did not like dogs, not because you were scared of them But you preferred cats better. You uppercut the white dog but it did not budge. Directing your pen towards it, the ink was on the dog and it flew into the distance. "Shit." Megumi barked. He was running up behind you and pointed your pen in his direction again.

"Megumi!! Hit me as hard as you can! Let's have fun!" You giggled. Grrrrr as he bolted toward you and started to hit you with combo moves. "Look." Swipe; Megumi was still trying to hit you as you were talking. "Megumi!" Swipe. "donttakethisseriouslywehavingfun."

You quickly said as he punched you in the Jaw.
Sending you on the ground as he did you. Man, this guy has some curse energy but he takes too long! "Didn't I SAY we have to wait for approval from the authorities?"

He sounds bitchy, like a little girl. "That's true..... or " You paused as you put your fingers on your lips and then jumped on top of Megumi. Both of you guys collapsed on the ground, despite Megumi looking anger he was blushing.

"We can stop being one hundred percent serious and enjoy our training!" You beamed. "You think it's funny?" Megumi said. "Urr well not funny.. more like we should have fun when we are battling." You said.