Five

Megumi raises his hands and prepares to fight Itadori, no Sukuna who was now in control of his body. "I will exorcise you since you are a curse."

Itadori raises his arms in his defense as he means no harm

Itadori raises his arms in his defense as he means no harm. "We need to get to the hospital you have injuries!!" Itadori cried but megumi looked suspicious. "He's trying to trick me."

"Oii Megumi~"
Everyone turned around and saw a extremely tall male with white hair inch towards us. He had an unusual black mask on and a blue uniform on like the guy in the blue hair.

Which I found out his name is Megumi. "Sensei?" Megumi called out. The white haired male turned his attention towards him ignoring the rest of us.

"What are you doing here Gojo? "
"Ahh the elders were making a fuss about the cursed object , soI came to check." Gojo throws a bag at megumi and
he checked inside. "You went to a buy something!"

I can't believe he was shopping at a time like this; shows his priorities. Gojo snaps his fingers, "Correct. Now where's the cursed object?"

"Ummm..." Megumi and Gojo turned around to Itadori. "I ate it." There was an air of silence that filled the air. Gojo approaches Itadori and identifies that he is combined with Sukuna. "All right let's see if i still got the moves." Gojo stretches and pops both of his legs, his hands on his knee.

Itadori switches to Sukuna and attacks first. Gojo evades all of his attacks with incredibly speed as we watched. Amazing you blushed, that guy was so strong and fast! He was able to keep up with the guys moves, you were intrigued. After Gojo finishes his attack and he knocks out Itadori in his arms.

"Itadori!" You screamed. You caught the attention of Gojo. "Oh? Who might you be (girl/boy)?" You approached the man with caution making sure you don't get knocked out like Itadori. "I'm his friend! I can't believe you did that to him." Yelling at Gojo he ignored you and turned to megumi instead. "Megumi if Itadori wakes up he will be a perfect vessel. Let's go."

"HEY I WERE NOT DONE TALKIN- Oomft
Gojo knocked you out too, "Megumi carry them too, they could be useful." "Yes sensei." Megumi obediently said and carried you in his arms.

Itadori wakes up in a room filled with seals and candles on the ground. He was tied to a chair with rope connecting to the ground, making sure he didn't escape. "You're awake finally, and you will be executed soon." Gojo said. "What? Where am I?" Itadori was looking around the room.

"The seniors pleaded that you be here since you have Sukuna inside of you. It makes sense you are tied up."

"Sukuna? The curse megumi was talking about?" Itadori asked. "Mhmm and since you have potential, I can "suspend" the execution." Gojo quoted with his hands. "Collecting and devouring his fingers of course, then you we execute you."

"Is this the only way?" Itadori was very serious about this. Since he were going to die with this curse inside of him. "Yes." Gojo said.

You awoke up in a Japanese shrine filled with minimalistic furniture and decorations. You picked yourself up from the ground and rubbed your head as you examined the place.