Two

Time skip to You in high school. ( You were nine at the time that previous scene happened)

RING! RING! RING! RING! You awoke to the sound of your apple alarm clock which almost gave you a heart attack.

"HOLY FUCK!" Your hands were trembling from the sound as you turned the alarm off. You started to breathe in and out as you calmed yourself down from it.

"Sigh. Another day of school I dread."
You Yawned as you threw off your sheets of your bed cover getting out of bed. You did your daily routine: Take a shower, brush your teeth, fix your hair, and put on your uniform. You gathered your backpack and head to the kitchen where your mom had breakfast prepared for you. It was (y/n) favorite meal with apple juice.

"Good morning." Your mother said behind the newspaper, not paying you any attention. "Morning." You whispered back as you sat down and ate your breakfast.

It was silent for a minute until your mother broke it. "Also Baby I see that you screamed "Holy fuck" this morning. Please don't curse in my house or I will pop you in the mouth next time." "Yes ma'am." You were hushed. You gobbled your food down, grabbed your backpack, and ran to the door Almost Tripping over your shoelaces.

"Okay bye, mom see ya." You threw up the peace sign and headed out the door.

"Be careful (y/n)." Putting down her newspaper. "I'm worried for you."

It was a nice day outside as you were walking to school. The sun was not too bright nor the wind was too high. People were out on the street doing their usual routine like what you were doing too.

"Boring." You thought as you looked at the sky. You were almost to school until you saw something appear out of the corner of your eye. It was a small slug with one weird eye on it. It had a grotesque appearance that made you want to puke when you see it. It blinked slowly.

"The fuck is that." You said as you were taken back from the sight.

The slug was wrapped around an old woman who was carrying dozen of bags in her hands going up the street. You ran across the street checking both sides before you crossed. You motioned towards her and extended your hands. "Oh, grandma let me help-"

The grandma swatted at you. "FUCK OFF YOU GRAMMY THEIF. " She hissed at you and shoo you away giving you a dirty look.

"Fuck you too bitch I was trying to be nice to you..!" You rolled your eyes at her.

"No one asked." She retorted. "And no one asked you to be alive either." You snapped back.

"UGHHH THIS SUCKS." You stormed off and continued to school. "Why do I even try to be a nice person when people treat me like absolute shit!" Screaming at the top of your lungs, You fell into your lap and put your head in there.

"Yo." You felt a hand on top of your head. "Why are screaming bestie?" "People are looking at you weird." They leaned in and whispered into your ear. You looked up and saw your best friend Dai looking at you weirdly. He had blonde hair but gorgeous green eyes that you got lost in for a minute. "Uhhh why are staring??? We should get going, come (y/n)." Dai said as he extended his hand towards you.

You uncrossed your legs and picked yourself up before grabbing ahold of Dai's hand, Both heading to school.