More training

As I was walking back to the house I see douma hanging out with Asu. 'He's basically a child right now. Well he has a childish personality so. That explains it. Also he looks so cute' I thought

 Also he looks so cute' I thought

(Pretend that's Asu and douma. Playing)

I walked over to them. Asu looked at me and then she sees the red fox. "Why do you have a fox on your shoulders?" Asu said with a curious expression. Douma came running when he saw me. Then he jumped on me. I quickly grabbed him so he couldn't fall down. His face was looking at the fox. Then he started to pet the fox. 'So adorable! Your just so adorable!' I thought as I walk to sit down down next to Asu. Douma now is sitting on my lap as he plays with the red fox. "Mmhhm!" Douma said with a smile. The fox barked. "Ik akemi. He's adorable!" I answered. "You can under stand it?" Asu said. I nod. "That's pretty cool. I'm gonna bring some rice balls and tea. Do you want some?" Asu said as I nod. She got up and walked away.

Douma continue to play and pet the red fox. I pat his head and smiled. 5 more minutes passed by. The Asu came with the food. I lifted Douma up and placed him right next to me. I did the same with akemi. Asu handed me the food and the tea. "Thank you" I said as I starts to eat. Akemi barked. "You want some?" I said. He barked again. "Ok here you go" I answered as I gave him half of a rice ball.

Time skip after they are done eating.

'I see douma and akemi is sleeping I should carry them inside' I thought as I got up from my seat. Then I picked Douma up and then akemi. I went in my room and put Douma on the bed. And put akemi on my bed. 'Now I need to change' I thought as I started to take my training clothes off. Then I kissed Douma goodnight and then went to sleep.

Time skip 4 weeks of doing push-ups, swinging the katana, punching a tree, running around. Just doing stuff like that. Akemi, y/n pet fox always hang out with her while she trains. Also Y/n is always using total concentration.

'I was called in the training ground by Asu. I wonder what does she want?' I thought as I walk to the training room. I opened the door and closed it. I walked inside to see her waiting there for me. "I see you finally arrived! Well I have another lesson for you. You need to learn breathing techniques. I will tell you the main 4. There's water, flame, thunder, stone, and many more! You will learn one of these to help you slay demons! I will show you my breathing technique" Asu said as she got her sword and into a stance. "Mist breathing: first form: low clouds, distant haze!" She said as she unleashed a powerful thrust attack in front of herself. "Like that. Do you wanna learn something like that? I know I'm so cool" Asu said. "Yeah" I said with a dumb face.

"Well since you know total concentration breathing

"Well since you know total concentration breathing. You must be from a line of demon slayers. So do you know a breathing technique that's right for you?" Asu said. I stared for some time. Then I realize something that I forgot. AGAIN!

*flash back*

No one POV

"You know your doing really well y/n! After this you wanna read something together? It's a very special book!" Haru (y/n) mother said with a smile. "Yes mom." Y/n said as she stops training and put her wooden sword down. Haru picked y/n up and carried her to her room. She opens the door and closed it after she walks in. Haru put y/n on the bed and then grabbed the book. "Y/n. This book contains our ancestor's history and also our breathing techniques. I'll read you the past later but now the breathing techniques!" Haru said as she reads the book to y/n.

*flash back ended*

Y/n POV

"Yes I do have a breathing technique that was passed down. That I think I could do!" I said. "I can do Sun Breathing" y/n said thinking she might not know it. "I'm sorry kid. I don't know that one" Asu said. "That doesn't matter. I left a very important book at my house about this stuff. I'll just go get it. It will take 2 days for me to get there and another 2 to get back. I'll be fine" I said as started to head out. "Fine by me. I'll take care of Douma" Asu said as I opened the door. I walked out and went to the kitchen to pack some food for the trip. I see akemi laying on the floor. I decided to take him with me.

Time skip when she was done getting the food

I picked up the red fox as a I run out of the house at started my trip.

Another time skip. 2 days later.

'I can't believe I'm home... it's been a long time since I have been here' I thought as I opened the door. 'I remembered the scene I saw that day...it was so terrible' I thought as I stood there for 1 minute. Akemi barked. I remembered why I was here. I went inside. I remember seeing happy smiles from my younger siblings when I got home. Every time I leave the house. A single tear went down my face. Akemi licked the tear off and rubbing his head on my face. 'Thank you so much for comforting me, akemi' I thought as I made my way to the room that held the book. I opened the door and walked inside.

I immediately went to the book shelf. I started to look for the book.

After 6 minutes of looking for it I found it. I put it in my bag. I walked out of the room and closed the door. 'I miss you guys....' I thought as I walked out of the house and closed it.

Time skip when she made it back home. It was night time

I finally arrived here. I walked inside the house. I see douma on the couch as he got up. He ran to me and hugged my legs. He started to cry. "Mmhhm!!" Douma said. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long. But don't cry I'm here" I said as I bent down and wiped the tears off his cute face. He stopped crying as he grabbed my hand and put it on top of his head. I smiled and blushed. I see Asu came here. "Your finally back! We will start tomorrow" Asu said as she got tea. I picked Douma up and carried him to our room. 'How can he be so cute?!' I thought as akemi barked. "I know he's the cutest!" I answered akemi. I opened the door. The I closed it. I put Douma on his bed. The I put my pet to the end of my bed. "Good night" I said to akemi. I took my training clothes off and my bra. 'Where's my night gown?' I thought as looked around.

I see douma is still awake looking at me. I shrieked but not that loud. Then I cover my exposing chest and I blushed from embarrassment. 'I can't believe my crush saw my chest! He's such a perv if he keeps staring!' He started to blush madly and he got a nose bleed. He sat there looking at me. Then he passed out. I took this chance to find my night gown. I opened the closet. I see it hanging it there. I quickly grabbed it and put it on. I went to my bed and started to sleep. 'Hopefully he will forget this' I thought.