Its here

Y/n POV

It's been one week. The designer of the demon slayer corps uniform will be here any time. 'I should get going. So I can be ready to meet them' I thought as I left the training room. 'I should change as well' I thought as I walked to the house. I opened the door and then closed it. Then I walked to my room.

After I change I walked to the living room and then sat down on the couch.

Time skip. 20 min later

I hear a knock. Asu walked over to the door and opened it. "Hello! I'm here to give y/n her uniform" the designer said as I got up. "Oh let's get you guys in a room!" Asu said as she started walking and we followed. Asu opened a door and the designer walked in first then I walked in. Asu closed the door. "I forgot to ask you your name. What's your name?" Asu said as she looked at the designer. "It's saku. Now I'll like to start" Saku said. "Okay. If you need me call me I'll be in the next room" asu said as she left the room. Saku took out a skirt. Then a top and a belt. "Okay. I think this will fit you. From the measurements that your friend took of you" she said as she handed me the clothes. I walked over to a changing curtain.

I took off my clothes except my undergarments. The I put the skirt on. It seems a little small. Then I put the top on. I tired to zip but couldn't. 'What is this?' I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror. After a few seconds then I walked out. "Make it a size bigger. It's uncomfortable having my chest out while fighting demons" I said. "Fine but it will take time" Saku said. "How long?" I said. "Probably another week. Also here's your shoes" she said as she picked out my shoes.

She put the shoes down on a table. I walked behind the changing curtain. And I started to change in to my clothes. Then I walked out. "Can I have pants instead? I don't like skirts that much" I said as she gave a nod as she took the uniform from my and put it in her bag. "Okay! I will be going. I will be here in a week!" She said as she opens the door. I quickly follow behind and closed the door and followed behind her. To walk her out. "See you soon!" Saku said while waving her hand. "Yeah" I said as I waved back.

*time skip another week*

'I kept training hard so I can be stronger than I was in the final selection. If I get stronger that means I'll be closer to my goal' I thought as I opened the front door to see Saku the designer. "Welcome back" I said as I moved out of the way so she can walk by. "Hello. Let's get started" she said as we walk to the room.

Saku took out the clothes. And handed it to me. I grabbed it and said "thank you." I went behind the changing curtain and I started to change. After changing I looked at myself in the mirror.

(What the uniform looks like. But the white stuff, imagine it's red)

 But the white stuff, imagine it's red)

(What the kimono look like)