Training

Y/n POV

It been 3 days since we arrived at her house. We slayed demons along the way. But she mostly slayed them and I just watch. "Okay the test will begin if I can take you as my student. But first we need to drop Douma off. Come" Asu said as she took her flip flops off. "Okay." I said as I take my flip flops and I started to follow her.

We walked for a few minutes and we had made it to the room that Douma would stay. "Here is where he will be staying. I'll give you guys 20 minutes." Asu said as she was leaving. "Okay" I said as I walked in the room.

I took the basket that was carrying Douma down. I took the blankets off. He looked at me and gave me a smile. Well I guess you can call it a smile. I only saw his eyes closed looking happily.

I patted his head and he grabbed my hand and took his muzzle off and kissed it. I blushed. He just so adorable and charming! We stayed like that for a moment. The he let go of my hand and put his muzzle back on. He lifted his hands up like a child. I picked him up and put him down on the floor. I sat down. After a few seconds he came and hugged me tightly.

He grabbed my hand and put it on his head. Then he smiled again. I smiled back at him. He just so adorable. I think I completely stopped working. fbdjddjjxbddjwj adorable!

He let go of my hand and laid down. I realize how small he is right now. He's kind of like a child. I wonder why he made himself as a child tho?

 I wonder why he made himself as a child tho?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Pretend that's y/n and douma)

A time skip 15 minutes later

Me and douma were on the bed talking. Well I did most of the talking and he just listened. Oh yeah I need to start my training. I think I have 5 minutes. I need to tell douma about this. "Douma. I have some training to do. So I probably won't be back. It will probably take more than an hour so do something productive. Or just sleep. Im gonna go now if that's okay." I said as he looks kind of sad about hearing this. I guess he wants me to stay with him. But I can't. I need to train so I can turn him human and kill muzan. I cannot ever forgive him for killing my family. But I know my family wouldn't want me to go down a dark path of revenge.

I got up and patted and kissed his head before I left the room. I started to walk to the living room. Cause I don't know where the training is held. I arrived at the living and sat down a pad (I don't know what it is called sorry!) and waited 3 minutes before she arrived.

"Okay follow me to where the training is being held." Asu said. "Okay" I answered back as I followed her to the woods.

It took us some time to get here. "If you past this test then I will teach you. You have to get down this mountain before it gets dark." Asu said as she disappeared. This will be a little difficult...........with those traps out there but I'll manage. I started to run really fast. Out nowhere a log came out and lunged at me but I quickly dodged it. And I continued to run my way down the mountain.

20 minutes went by and I can tell I'm almost there.

I finally arrived. It's after lunch time. Asu looked shocked to see me back so early. "How...did you get so back quickly?! Where did you learn this stuff? How can a child like you do that?" Asu said as she was so confused. "I learned it from my mom. It's been passed down for generations. So when will my training will begin?" I said confidently. "We can start tomorrow." Asu said as she handed me a plate of rice and bread on the side with water. I started to eat.

After I'm done eating

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After I'm done eating. I went to her if there's more training for me to do. "Asu. Can you start training me now? I want to get stronger no I have to get stronger!" I ask her with a grin.

Asu pov

'She seriously asking me to start training her now?........She reminds me of the younger me! So ambitious! I like her already' I thought. "Are you gonna stare at me for the rest of the day? What's your answer?" Y/n said with a snarky attitude. "Don't worry I won't stare at you for very long. It's not like theirs anything to look at. I was just thinking. Now let's start your training" I said.

"Follow me to the training room." I said as I walk to the training area. She followed behind. (5 minutes later) I opened the door and walked inside. She closed the door.

"Do you know that you need to do total concentration all the time?" I said. "No. I didn't know that" y/n said.  "Okay you'll be doing that as I wack you as you stop doing total concentration" I said with a smirk. "Okay" y/n said.

Y/n POV

'I have started using total concentration for a long time now. It has been 1 month. I got hit few time. I just gotta say it was a little rough. And douma has been so affectionate. He's just so adorable! Nvm. I can only use total concentration for long time but I need to use it longer' I thought as I wrote this down in my journal.

1 month later

'I finally can do it. Now I use it everyday. Now I'm gonna meet up with Asu my teacher' I thought as I walked to the training room. "I see you have learned to use it everyday. Well now let's start on the next lesson.  You need to run down the mountain with a katana " Asu said as She went to grab a sword from the wall. She walked back to me to give me the katana. I grabbed the katana from her hand said "thank you!"

"Let's get going" Asu said as she walks to the door and opens it. I quickly follow. We walked to the mountain. "Okay. I'll be taking my leave right now. Make sure you mak-" Asu said as I interrupted her by running done and blocking the knives with the katana.

Asu pov

'Holy shit she's fast! I think she'll be done in 10 mins or less!' I thought

Y/n POV again

I ran before she could finish her sentence. I was doing really good. Until out of nowhere a big sword swung at me. I used the katana to block it and I send it flying off to a tree nearby. 'The sword wasn't heavy as I thought. Well I was born really strong so it could be me thinking it's weak sword' I thought as I kept running and blocking the knives.