The tragedy

I just love that edit 💖👄💖
—————

*Ding. Ding*
Y/n woke up and yawn. She got up and went to her dresser. She started to grab clothes that she's gonna wear. After a few minutes putting her clothes on she went to wake Douma-kun for his cult duties. "Douma-kun wake up! Wake up!" Y/n said. Still no answer from him. "Wake up! Douma wake up you have your cult duties" Y/n said little bit annoyed. Still no answer from the cute boy who was still sleeping.

Y/n grabbed his blanket and his pillow off. His head thud to the ground, causing him to wake up. "Ow! Y/n-Chan! That hurt a lot!" Douma said. Y/n giggled and said "sorry that's the only way I thought that could wake you. Get dressed and breakfast will be ready for you. Oh. Good morning douma-kun!"

"Good morning y/n-chan. You look very lovely today~!" Douma said with a smile. Which make y/n smile and blush a little. "Thank you douma-kun!" Y/n said. "Ahh look who's blushing. You look so ado—" douma said as y/n dashed out before he can say anything else. "..... that was... well I should get ready" douma said.

(His face

(His face. But take way the numbers in his eyes. It's just rainbow. And he's in his sleepwear.)

He got up and start to change into his cult clothes.

Meanwhile with y/n cooking breakfast for her 3 younger brothers, 2 younger sisters, and y/n dad. Y/n lost her mother at the age of 12. Which was kind of hard for them but y/n managed to get over it and step in to take care of them.

(Y/n last name is Hijiri. Okay here's the names for y/n younger brother and sister.
Oldest: sister: Y/n Hijiri: age 14
2nd oldest: brother: Asahi Hijiri: age 11
3rd oldest: sister: Aiho Hijiri: age 10
4th oldest: sister: Kimi Hijiri: age 9
5th oldest: brother: Ankoku Hijiri: age 7
Youngest: brother: Mizuki Hijiri: age 6
Father's name: Haru Hijiri: age 57
Dead: Mother's name: Hana Tsugikuni
Y/n mother is related to Yoriichi Tsugikuni.)

"Big sister when will food be ready!?" Mizuki said. "In 7 minutes. Can you wait that long? If not then I understand. You have to be a big boy to wait" Y/n said with a teasing look. "I can wait! I'm a big boy! I can even wait for 10 minutes!" Mizuki said with confidence and a grin smile.