She'd been splitting up her time accordingly between schooling, spending time with me, and spending time with none other than a certain Dorian Scott.

I didn't think I'd find as much enjoyment making things awkward for them, but I did. Dorian practically hated me at this point for all the jokes I'd made about how I'd beat the shit out of him if he did anything out of line with Emmy, and she'd awkwardly laugh each time before leaving the puppy and I to our own devices.

Bentley presses herself back into my crotch, feeling my cock harden against her. I clench my jaw, moving my hand to ghost over her pebbled nipples.

A light moan passes through her lips and her hand reaches to pull my hair. She runs her nails across the nape of my neck before tugging my mouth to the hinge of her jaw, right beneath her ear.

"Mark me up. Come on, I know you like to." She speaks, and I nip at her skin before sucking a harsh bruise and toying with her nipples, groping her breasts and relishing in her sweet moans.

She starts moving her hips in a circle against my cock whilst grinding against my thigh and I bite my lip firmly, letting one of my hands drift down to the curve of her waist and guiding her movements so they'd increase in intensity.

My fingers drag against her smooth skin, tracing the outline of her hip bone before dipping between her legs. A soft gasp escapes her as I press my fingers against her clit.

"So fucking wet for me already, hm?" I say into her ear. "Were you dreaming about me, sinner?"

"Always. Always dreaming about you." She hums, holding her legs open so I could slip two fingers inside her easily.

"Tell me about them. Tell me what I do to you in them."

I press the heel of my palm against her clit and move intently, eliciting a few whimpers out of her before she answers my demand.

"You touch me. Just like this." She inhales sharply when my middle and ring finger press against her g-spot.

Finding it was so easy for me. I knew her body like I knew myself. Intricately. Completely. Shamelessly.

"Yeah? What else?" I exhale, cock throbbing with every passing second.

"I touch you. Make you feel good... want me to- fuck!" She sputters. "Want me to touch you?"

"Fuck. Yes, touch me." I command.

"Say please."

Fucking bitch. Even on my birthday. You'd think she'd let up on some of the control for me, but she knows I like her this way.

I pull my fingers out of her cunt, stopping her from achieving release and shove them in her mouth. She swirls her tongue around them, a sensuous moan reverberating through me. Her desperate hands clammed until they reached my boxers.

She tugs at the waistband of them, slipping her hand in and grabbing my dick firmly, making my head rush.

"Always so hard for me." She says, and I take my free hand, moving it around her throat and pressing down on the sides precisely. She whines at the pleasure, stroking me with eagerness.

Her hand jerks me off steadily, thumb swiping over my tip to collect my arousal to use as lubricant.

"M'fucking soaking for you. You liked feeling me on your fingers? Imagine how good I'd feel on your cock." She adds, my head thrown back and eyes rolling at the mind numbing pleasure that was racing through every fucking blood vessel right now.

My words are caught in my throat when Bentley alters her position further. Her legs spread a bit and she pushes herself onto me, guiding my sensitive tip towards her wet entrance.