15*

*********************

Ain't no sleep when the wicked play

All we do is get laid

*********************

HARRY FUCKIN' STYLES

She was angry.... Seething, actually. Her attitude only fueled mine though... and we were both being brats back at the race.

The only reason I even got the last word was because I drove off before she could get another word in.

She was definitely feeling it all tonight though. I caught her biting her lip when I told her I was going to fuck her like I hated her, and her thighs clenched too. She was excited, even though she wouldn't be getting her dominance tonight. Plus, I got to keep my extra keys and got two nights with her.

My attraction to her was undeniable. She was the only person I'd let do half of the things she'd done to me so far... stick a gun in my mouth, kiss me the way she did... break into my apartment... I liked the way she was and it was pretty funny watching her get angry when I met the energy she had with me.

I had cleaned up my place too, hiding all the guns... well, except for the unloaded one in the brand new table next to my mattress on the floor. I'd keep that one there just in case I really felt like showing her what she had done to me.

Apparently, I had a gun kink and loved the way it felt... but I might save that for my second night.

I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her. Even pulling the trigger on Hiroto the other night had me thinking about how we'd held each other at gunpoint and I almost missed. She had been pretty quiet about the whole Luna takedown thing, and Luna had asked about Bentley more than once.

She asked more about Rumer, and I had to say I hadn't seen anyone. Luna didn't know where I lived because I refused to tell her and although she could easily track me, she was too preoccupied with whatever she was up to.

I had been in my apartment for the past 5 minutes waiting for Bentley to show, and I heard her stomping up the steps about a minute ago. The wonder twins never came back either, so I just had to assume they were at a bar or something. I had a few sips of my whiskey before the door suddenly swung open and revealed none other than Bentley Hale with a broken bobby pin in her teeth and a whole new outfit.

Well, if lingerie could even be considered an outfit.

"I'm here..." she says in a singsong voice, watching my body in complete shock at the sight.

Her legs were thin but her thighs were perfectly muscular, her waist curved perfectly and her breasts looked full in the dark green lingerie suit she had on that made her skin look even tanner. All the blood rushed between my legs and I swallowed quickly before placing my glass down and walking around my counter and towards the couch, where I sat down with my legs spread.

"Close the door." I ordered, and she complied, surprisingly. "Let me see you... that's what you wanted right? For me to see how fucking hot you look tonight?"

"How'd you know?" She teases, walking towards me.

"You're playing dirty getting dressed up like this... turn around." I tell her, and she does a little spin, showing me the way the dainty piece of forest green lace trailed up her ass, begging to be ripped.