18

*****************

We only met each other just the other day

You already got me feeling some type of way

*****************

HARRY

Bentley left about an hour ago. It was already five in the morning when she decided she could walk up and I offered to take her but Rumer and Zayn were there and she didn't want Rumer to know anything.

I knew they were leaving today and she wanted to be there when they woke up. We had shit to talk about though, and we avoided the conversation after we came back down from our highs.

"I don't think I want to come down."

Fuck, had I actually said that?

She didn't say anything after, we stayed quiet until she started making fun of me for not winning tonight and she knew something was up but she didn't ask. Bentley reminded me that we'd be having a conversation on everything eventually and I wasn't looking forward to that either, but luckily, she distracted me. She was a worthy distraction... indulgent... she was the pain and she was the pleasure.

I wanted to look her in the eyes when I fucked her, and I wanted her to hurt me... I let her slap me across the face twice, for god's sake. When she flipped us over and starting fucking me I couldn't help but let her. Every part of my body that wanted to take over was silenced when she commanded me and I was weak when it came to her dominating me tonight.

I was fucked, and she had no idea.

We'd slept together twice and it just kept getting better. There was so much I wanted to do with her and I was hooked on the feeling of being inside her.

She wasn't wrong when she said her pussy got me good, because it did. I was hooked.

"I don't think I want to come down." My words were a constant echo in my head and her silence after I said them wasn't uncomfortable. She stayed for awhile after so I know I didn't scare her away, but I don't know if she felt the same. 

Fuck, I hadn't been able to focus on anything. 

I was in a shit mood all of yesterday, and it was triggered by Luna's adding of names to the list of Lions to take out. I had taken care of that drug pusher and he was the last name on the list she had given me but her sudden addition of a few others, including their racers was enough to drive me crazy.

I loved going for the kill but she made it feel like a chore.

The one thing that kept me going had me at a dead stop and I hated it.

We had argued about it that morning and she threatened Emmy again, but I knew my sister was fine. She called me earlier today, telling me she was going back home to her family for the next few weeks before starting her internship in London. Niall had assured Rumer, Zayn and Bentley about how Emmy would have security no matter where she was and Zayn had hacked into her phone to bar any calls from California except mine.

Luna was clueless in all of this and it felt good to be outsmarting the wicked witch of the westside with the help of Bentley and the rest of them. Well, they were leaving today and they'd be helping from afar but seeing as the wonder twins were going to the middle east it would have to be Bentley and I figuring out the majority of it.

She wasn't telling Allergy, Dorian or Apollo about what we were up to in order to protect them. Dorian and Apollo were Kings, they had an honor code and if Luna ever approached them they'd have to be honest. Secrecy was the best way to go about things and staying in the shadows was much better than standing under a microscope.