His finger reached out pushed aside the dressing gown material starting at the neck. Pushed aside, the dressing gown revealed more and more of her provocative skin until his finger reached the belt. It was then Percy realized that Annabeth was not wearing anything underneath. The inner sides of her breasts were revealed to the night sky, while the two folds of the dressing gown concealed the rest of her breasts. But he could tell where her hardened nipples had become peaks underneath the clingy cloth.

"You...are going to be the reason for sending me to early grave," he murmured.

"I wouldn't like that. I just married you."

The wind rustled through the balcony. Only then did the two realize where they were. Percy scowled down at the gardens but thankfully, no was there. Annabeth blushed as anyone looking up would have seen what the pair was up to.

"Let's go inside."

With that, Percy scooped Annabeth up and headed back into their bedchamber. She found herself lying on the bed with Percy over her, her dressing gown pushed off her shoulder. From this view on the bed, she didn't have to look far to see the unmistakable bulge of lying restrained in his pants.

"You look absolutely delectable right now."

Percy's eyes raked down her body, heating every part up. She was lying like a present only half-unwrapped, an erotic sight for her husband to behold.

Annabeth lazily reached up and seductively stroked Percy's chest. He had already shucked his knight's jacket off, leaving just his white shirt. This time, it would be her turn to impatiently rip open his shirt, buttons scattering over the bed.

"I must say, you look the same as well."

Her hands traced over his shoulders and down his well-defined pectoral muscles. The evenly crossed serratus muscles just to the sides and underneath his pecs were equally as detailed and didn't miss her attention as well. Then down her hands went as they marveled over his abdomen as well.

"Seen enough?" Percy asked, his voice amused at the heated look in her eyes.

"No." She answered saucily back. "I haven't touched enough either."

He threw his head back and laughed at her eagerness. Remarkably, his patience was still holding out well. Annabeth was already ready to pounce on her husband, but Percy merely grinned at her cutely impatient actions.

"Be prepared then. As a knight, I've trained my stamina to endure long hours on the battlefield." He warned cheekily.

"We'll see about that then."

"Is that a challenge?"

His green eyes sparked. Without waiting for her answer, Percy swooped low and kissed her deeply. Their tongue intertwined as each fought for dominance.

"Hnnngh..."

With his tongue delving deep in her mouth, Annabeth couldn't fight back a light moan, half muffled by Percy's lips swallowing hers. She blamed losing the fight due to Percy's wandering hands that had pushed aside the folds of her dressing gown and sneakily reached for her breasts.

With one hand on each plump mound, his fingers massaged the round flesh and tweaked the hardening nubs on top of the mounds. She certainly wasn't the most developed in the chest department, but Percy didn't seem to mind as he played with the sensitive nubs. Annabeth could only moan and whimper as the callouses on his palm brushed against her tender skin. Once, she had secretly touched her own bosom, but to no avail, only Percy's touch seemed to stimulate her.

Releasing her lips, Percy's lips turned towards the dusky nipples instead. With one hand cupping one breast, he latched his mouth onto the other while his unoccupied hand skimmed down the sides of her torso. While there, that hand slid underneath her butt and squeezed the rotund flesh there. Annabeth whimpered and clenched her thighs together. Already, she could feel herself getting wet, anticipating what would happen next.