A New Act To Begin

Start from the beginning

I lock eyes with hers, see her face isn't lying. "Mum wanted you gone. So badly. I nearly cry every day when she said that, can't believe our mother wants her only son to be you dead." She wipes away the wet liquid falling from the corner of her eyes, weakly smiles at me.

"But dad fought to have you alive, simply by having you belong to the people who been searching for mum. It wasn't the best, parenting time, if I have to tell you. But...it was that or you died, and I know he can't live knowing he didn't fight. So..."

"My boy. You...you are so big."

I nodded, drop my bag as I sat down, sighing in relief. "Yeah, it's nice to see you too...father."

Richard, my father, looks like me. My strong jaw and face are no more from him, and with the brown hair he has, I can see how my hair chooses to blend them instead of decided one like my sisters.

"Okay. It seems like every one of us is here." Pearl throws the cigar to the floor, stepping on it with her heels.

She glared at me with intense perception as she ambles down to the floor, sits on the wooden floor.

"Yeah. It has been so long since I saw everyone here." Sapphire drinks the small cup from the low table ahead of her.

"What are you talking about? We thought you were already having a family with that prince who bans us to enter. Don't you think you escape from this as we need to talk afterward?" Mum hisses at Sapphire, point her finger at her as she scowled her.

Sapphire shrugged, drinks whatever is inside her cup.

"Now there, love. We don't need to go that far. At long she's here, which I don't see any child or a man, we don't need to talk about it until this is over." Richard calmly talked to mum, see her soften when she listens to him.

"Very well. Right now, it's about how we can get Maytivoza back, which I know you are dying to get," she looks at me, "and to end this all."

"What you mean to end it all? The assassins organization?" I ask her.

"I mean this is going to end. The assassins organization I created and the nightmare many of you are facing." She harshly repeated.

My brain almost wants to jump out of my skull and do a little dance as this is it. The moment I been seeking for.

"You seems to like the plan." Sapphire smirk behind her cup, staring at me.

"Well, of course, he'll like the idea. This is something he been wanting to end since this started." Mum said, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Yeah. Since I came out of the public and start school, let's just say it's something I've been wishing the Lord can give to me. And now that's it here, I'm willing to go along with this plan, no matter what." I told them, look at every one of them.

"Of course. For the things I created." She lowers her eyes, sees a hint of emotion out of them, "I didn't notice I was doing more harm than good."

"It's exactly what you did," I said, cross my arms over my chest. 

Richard and Sapphire both look at me, telling me not to say that, but that's exactly what she did. She puts those women who already suffer to suffer more by hurting others. Sure, they were terrible people who needed to die. But in what gain do those women got?

"No, he's right. I started this because of my uncle. Because of...how he killed my parent. I wanted to make women strong, brave. I want us to feel protected in this world. And to do that, I-I thought I did it by starting this organization. But look at how it starting to fall. Hannah has died. Some of my girls are gone as well because the little mouse you befriend—"