Chapter Four - Jacob's Garage

After they had gotten home that night, Sam seemed to be avoiding her for months he couldn't even look her way and she had no idea why she wished he would just reach out to her, but somehow it seemed like she was planting a piece of driftwood and expecting a log cabin to grow.

Eventually enough was enough she couldn't stay cooped up in this house for much longer.

October, November, December ever single day the same routine waking up, showering, going down stairs for breakfast, Sam leaving the room as soon as she entered, skipping lunch going down for supper Sam leaving again and then she went to bed.

She quickly jumped off her bed pulling a black sweater over her demi jeans as she ran down the stairs, Sam and Emily where sitting at the kitchen Table deep in a conversation when she tried to sneak past them.

"where do u think u are going." Sam growls

"out, have u got a problem with it..."

"your not going anywhere now get back upstairs.." he muttered as she shook her head.

"you have ignored and avoided me for Three months Sam, you think are some tough guy but we aren't all like you Sam.. Im a sixteen year old girl who watched her parents die, I move to a new town give up my whole life for what.." she started muttering trying to  keep back her tears.

She watches him stand there motionless.
" I get it you hate me, my mother took your father away from you and it kills you inside but I didn't ask to be born Sam, our father walking out on you wasn't my fault if u can't accept me as your sister then rather just go back to pretending I don't exist until the the social worker comes back for me... "

She quickly turns on her heel slamming the door behind her, she didn't care what Sam had to say, as she hurried off the porch and into the woods.

She had been walking for a while when she saw two people in the distance.

"Hello.." they smiled, one was tall and thin with chin length black hair while the other is short and stocky.

"I'm Embry and this is Quil..."

"Elladine" she mutters burying her hands deep into her sweater pockets.

"so your Sam's sister, we have heard about you, we just never expected you to be this pretty.."

"thank you." Elladine blushes.

"Care to accompany us, we are heading over to Jakes..." Embry asks as she looks back one last time nobody was following her, or coming after her "sure why not.."

They walk further into the forest, until an old wooden house comes Into view it was painted a dark red, mixed with browns and whites, a teal blue car is parked out in front she follows behind Quill and Embry as we walk threw two large garage doors

Motocyle parts are scattered all over a blanket, she watches as Jacob moves among them excitedly piecing them together.

"God, your right your like Satan -"Jacob mumbled

She notices a girl in the corner who abruptly sits up pulling a tarp over the bikes as we entered almost as if she was hiding something.

"it's cool it's just my boys..." Jacob pauses
"and my girl..." he shouts running towards Elladine pulling her in for a hug and lifting her off the ground.

"where have u been I haven't seen you for months..." Jacob whispers as she shakes her head.

"later then..." he says putting her firmly back onto the ground and turning back towards Bella