-

•minutes before•

Toph waited outside of the meeting point she told Sokka and Suki to meet her out by, Katara too.

"A pub? Really Toph?" She smiled hearing who it was.

"Sokka, nice of you to join me for a drink," Toph stretched her arms up.

"Did you reach out to Katara and suki?" She asked.

"Yep, man I miss them, I haven't seen Katara in five years and suki it's been a while too," he blushed a little thinking about his girlfriend.

"Your still with her?" She asked and perked up feeling familiar foot steps coming to them.

"Well look who showed up," Suki walked over to them as she was in earth kingdom clothes to blend in. Katara was behind her.

"Suki!" Sokka squealed running over to hug her. They've been dating long distance but they loved getting every chance to see each other, he picked up his love and spun her around.

"Easy boy," Suki kissed his forehead as he set her down.

"Wow see your girlfriend every couple months but no love for your sister?" Katara teased but he spun around and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too " Sokka whispered in her hair and she hugged him back tightly.

"You still stink," Katara mumbled burying her face in her big brothers shoulder.

"You too," Sokka chuckled letting go. He grew a goatee like their fathers but kept his hair short in its wolf tail, he was so much taller now and built on more muscle.

"How's dad?" She asked smiling.

"He misses You too," Sokka messed up her hair. "But he's good, still fighting strong,"

"So we're all back together," Suki hugged Toph as they stood in front of the pub.

"Yea let's go grab a drink and talk," Toph smiled at them and sokka took the lead to open the door for the girls.

"Hey, is Lee here?" She asked walking over to the bartender.

"He's upstairs, just kicked some dickhead out so hes cleaning up," yuna shrugged a little.

"You know the owner? Nice," Suki smiled.

"Just four whiskeys," Toph told her and yuna.

They went to a table on the side by the window as they had their drinks.

"So what's the plan? You got all of us here?" Katara sipped the drink as she sat next to Toph.

"Well almost all of us," Toph rubbed her arm as the door on the side opened.

"Lee that blind girl is back asking for you,"

Suki and sokkas eyes widen as they were faced to the man who walked out with a child and knew that scar.

"Toph what the fuck are you doing here again? I made it clear-"

Kataras heart dropped as she looked up seeing a shocked Zuko looking at the four of them.

"Zuko," Katara breathed.

"You took us to zukos pub?" Sokka hissed to Toph as the oldest looked frustrated with his hand over his face.

"Now we have everyone here," Toph smiled.

"Hey buddy?" Suki offered a smile.

"And i thought the guy punching me was the worst thing that was going to happen tonight," Zuko finally looked at them.

"I'm going outside," Katara got up quickly and pushed past Zuko but he took a few steps away from her.

Zuko watched her leave with the door closing behind her. He looked paler like he saw a ghost, his heart beating faster.

"Long time no see?" Sokka squeaked a little.

"Is this about the killing my sister plan?" Zuko looked back at Toph unimpressed.

"Did you change your mind?" Toph perked up a little obviously not reading the room.

"I told You I can't and aito is really sick right now," he sighed shaking his head.

"Dad yuna says a badger mole is going to eat me!" Ren sprinted over and hugged zukos leg tightly as yuna waved innocently at them.

"It might," Zuko shrugged.

"Dude You got a kid?" Sokka covered his mouth.

"Is that his mom?" He pointed at yuna.

"Uh no... their mom isn't in the picture," Zuko frowned.

"Ren go upstairs, check on aito," he rubbed the top of his boys head. Ren looked at the adults nervously and nodded before running to the side door.

"We have a lot to talk about," Toph patted next to her for Zuko to sit.