𝟏𝟎→𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏

ابدأ من البداية

"You won't come with us??" Mikey ask. You shook your head. "Nope. Let's just hang around when I'm free, bye." You smiled at them and leave the room already. You scratched your nape when you recieved another dm from Rindou including his picture.

You close the door of your car and read his message.

Rindou Haitani:

Hurry up, the sun still
hot you know.

[Picture jpg]

You:

What if I don't come.

Rindou Haitani:

Then I'll fuck your life
for sure.

Get in here already.

You:

Don't order me.

Rindou Haitani:

U r still going to obey me
n the end

You rolled your eyes and throw your phone on the shotgun seat and pull out on the parking lot. Even on his dm's you can feel his presence like he's just beside you talking.

After few minutes you already arrived at the riverside where the first of you encounter in such a stupid way. You saw him sitting on the grass. He was wearing a black cap and wearing the same when you saw him earlier, brown longsleeve and denim pants. You stopped your car and open the window.

"Hey!" You called out which he look back quickly. He took off his cap showing his messy colored hair. He starts to walk while shaking off the grass on his longsleeve.

"See, you fucking obey." He said which such a thick confidence plastered on him. You rolled your eyes.

"Don't waste anymore time and get on your bike already." You uttered and look at the road. He jug to reach you. He put his right arm on the window sill of your car and lean his head a little to level you.

"I didn't bring mine so I'm riding with you." You quickly look at him. "What!! No!! There's no way that I'll let you ride my car after you stabbed it's wheel." You mused. He chuckled grabbed a little strand of your hair.

"Don't worry, I'll let you ride my bike too." His voice change into seductively tone. You slapped his hand that's holding your hair.

"As if... get in already before I change my mind." You unlock the door for the shotgun seat. He jug in front and open the door without hesitation.

"My phone, put it inside my bag and put it at the backseat." You order before him letting in. He licked his lower lip and shook his head. He chuckled silently and just obey you. He took your phone and your bag and then he came in closing the door. You can see on your peripheral vision that he's now opening your bag.

You start to drive even though he's not still wearing his seatbelt. Because why not, this is your car, your rules, you'll the whatever you want. Rindou silently throw your bag on the backseat and he then look at you while driving silently.

"Y/n..." he called your name. You didn't answer nor glance at him. Rindou hold the seatbelt and fastening it around him.

"I don't know how to fasten this. Mind helping me." You rolled your eyes and glance at him. He was straggling to lock the belt. You rolled your eyes again for the ninth time and stop the car. Thank goodness that there's no car passing around here. After you stopped the car you quickly unbuckled your seat belt. You went near him and reached the seat belt. As you did it, both of your faces were close to each other. Your cheek is facing him. You didn't try on side eyeing him before something worst happen.