53 Yes Mistress

Jonathan

"Speaking of upcoming events," Viktor says, changing the topic and turning his attention to me. "Did I ever tell you what the secret my brat was keeping from me?"

"I think we missed it," I muse as a giant grin slips on my lips. We watched very little of his scene with Natasha, instead I had Izzy bent against the wall taking my punishment.

"Turns out she was planning a birthday party for me," he laughs.

"A surprise party," Natasha adds with a pout.

"Meh, you know I hate surprises, but I love parties," Viktor coos, pinching her cheek and earning a glare complete with her attempting to bite him. "I can see we need to schedule a VIP room visit before we leave tonight."

Anne pulls up her phone and flicks through a screen, "Looks like number three is open in thirty minutes."

"Good," he replies with a nod. Natasha only rolls her eyes at him and mutters 'Whatever' under her breath. "Don't think I'm not keeping track."

"I'd expect nothing less," she replies nonchalantly, "Sir."

"The point was," Viktor presses on, taking a deep breath. "Is that I'd like for you guys to come, Anne's already committed." Natasha fishes in her purse and slides me a delicate invitation.

"The Bolero eh?" I muse, noting the venue. It's a spectacular private mansion, very classic and high end elegance.

"We've rented it for the weekend, there are limited rooms, but you'll of course have one," he assures me. In the past Viktor has been known to throw incredible parties full of extravagance and drunken debauchery.

"We wouldn't miss it," I say, taking the invitation and tucking it in my jacket pocket.

"I know it's short notice, but I trust you'll be able to find a costume?" Viktor prompts.

"Costume?" I parrot back, raising a brow.

"Yup! My little kitten thought she'd be cute and sassed about it being a costume party so she's getting her wish," he says, bopping her nose as she tries to bite him once more.

"I didn't want a costume party!" She growls, eyes locked on him as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Guess you should watch what comes out of your mouth then, hmm?" Viktor warns.

"Not likely, Sir," she drawls.

"So that room is open..." Anne pipes up with a mischievous glint in her green eyes.

"Good, go now. I want you waiting and ready when I get there," he simply orders.

I slide out allowing Natasha an easy exit, but she just sits there and sulks. Viktor cocks his head, giving her a hard sideways glance when she doesn't move. He slips out Anne's side and holds out his hand for her, simply counting out 'one.'

"You can't be serious Viktor! I-"

"Quite," he growls, cutting her off. In the blink of an eye he lifts her clear out of the booth and throws her over his shoulder. "Safe to say we've got the room for the rest of the night..."

Natasha tries to protest and kick him but squeaks out when he brings his meaty palm down hard on her ass. Two more equally hard spanks has her settling down barely as he carries her off caveman style to the VIP rooms.

"He's got his hands full with that one," Anne laughs. "And what about you?"

"Hmm?" I ask, shifting my gaze to her.

"How are things with Izzy? From what I see, she's a brand new woman," she says with a giant smile.

"Something else," I sigh. "It's corny I know, but that woman is heaven sent. She's smart, funny, kind, not to mention sexy as fuck. Now that she's opening up, I'm seeing this sassy playful side... Anne, I can't get enough of her."

She just smiles to herself and I swear I see her head swell.

"I've never had this with any of my past submissives. Hell I never wanted them all day every day... Sometimes it freaks me out a bit though," I admit.

"And why's that? Afraid she won't be able to handle your tastes?" She questions, narrowing her gaze.

"Na," I admit. If we didn't get any more serious in the BDSM side of things, I would still be satisfied, our dynamic is perfect. Sure I'd like to push her limits and experience everything I can with her, but outside of sex she's the perfect submissive for me. "It's not about that."

"Then what?" She presses on.

"What if I came into her life at the wrong point for her?" I ask, barely above a whisper. The thought of being a rebound that she heals with for her next serious relationship leaves me extremely unsettled.

Anne locks her steely green gaze on me and purses her lips for a moment before rolling her eyes. "Don't be an idiot Jonathan," she chides. "In what world do you ever see that woman being that type? And she would have had to have had a relationship to need to rebound from it. You are her first, and unless you fuck it up, I imagine her last."

"Thanks for your vote of confidence," I grumble before tossing my drink back.

"Well you're being stupid, if you want to be coddled or sweet talked to, I'm not the woman to talk to. You said you always appreciated my bluntness," she challenges, arching a brow.

"Well sometimes sweet Anne sounds like a nice change," I counter, stroking my beard. "Don't pretend she's not in there somewhere, I know what you did for Izzy..."

"Well it wasn't enough, was it?" she dismisses, pursing her lips.

"Look at her and tell me it didn't mean the world to her... Stupidity doesn't suit you either," I scold, earning a sideways glare. "Speaking of which... I've been neglecting my duties."

Anne says nothing but watches me intently as I pull out my phone and flip to the app. I spot Izzy standing at the bar while she waits for her order. With a swipe of my finger the vibrator turns on and starts running through a program. She sags against the bar gripping the edge for dear life as she focuses on not outwardly reacting.

"So what did she do?" Anne asks, grinning as she catches on.

"Nothing major, just teasing me at breakfast," I say with a shrug.

"Why didn't you just bend her over then and there?!" Anne gasps.

"I did," I chuckle with a sly grin. "But now we're having fun. I want to see more of this side of her."

With her order set in front of her I hit pause, not wanting to mess up Izzy's work. She takes everything so seriously, the last thing I want to do is push fun into stress territory. After dropping the drinks off, she flits to the bar and heads over with a fresh round. The moment she sets them down I take it off of pause and hit a high intensity program.

Izzy gasps and braces her palms on the table, lips parted, breathing shallow as she presses her thighs together.

"Please Sir," she gasps out, lifting her gaze to mine. Her pupils are blown and eyes hooded, telling me just how close she is.

"Do you need to stop?" I ask, brushing my knuckles against her captive hardened peaks, straining against her dress. Izzy moans as her eyes roll close and she tosses her head back.

"No Sir, I need to come," she whimpers.

"Stop torturing the girl and let her come," Anne chides me.

"But that's not the agreement," I muse, pulling Izzy onto my lap with her back to the room. Her surprise is quickly replaced by need as she starts rolling her ass over my groin.

"Fuck," I hiss, feeling myself instantly harden under her attention.

"Hmm, Izzy, aren't you past due for a break?" Anne muses. "Maybe somewhere more quiet... Like my office?"

"Yes Mistress," Izzy moans out, sliding off my lap and practically running down the hall.