34 Long Drive

My heart races and I can't keep the silly smile from my face the entire ride to Bliss. I could see from the way Jonathan's face fell when he saw me in my trench coat that he was disappointed but his eyes held a hunger.

When he said he wanted to go shopping with me I had no idea what to expect but I knew it would be memorable. Before we got there I had already decided to keep an open mind and try to get something more dress code appropriate.

Never did I expect to wear such a provocative dress as the one Jonathan picked out for me, and even less so to like it. The harness alone had my core tight and my breathing shallow, but his reaction when I stepped out washed my doubt away.

His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed hard while his eyes raked over every inch of me. If a look could set a person on fire the heat I felt from his gaze would have done it.

Never in my life have I felt more sexy or desired than I did in his arms. When he kissed me it was game over, he could have said strip and I think I would have.

So now I sit here in an outfit as we drive in anxious silence, praying I made the right move.

There was something empowering about the body harness... I felt restrained, claimed but also sexy. The straps crisscross under my ass, and above it accentuating every curve before weaving up my sides and around my chest. They wrap firmly between my breasts and over my shoulder before attaching to a collar strap.

In the store I wasn't sure what he wanted so I went braless but at work I have a lace demi cup on underneath. Over top I chose the red and black lace dress. Jonathan had fishnets with them for me to try on so I'm wearing those with the garters, complete with black heels.

The neon sign for Bliss comes into view and my heart rate spikes ten fold. Jonathan pulls into the parking lot and quickly makes his way over my door once again offering a hand to help me out.

My heart hammers with each step as he guides me through the back door, stopping in the staff room. Instead feeling my nerves race I head straight for the bar.

I might have gone too far... what was I thinking... what if he doesn't like it?!

Suddenly my nerves get the better of me as I cling to the bar far away from the others. I take deep breaths in and slowly let them out, trying to calm my racing heart.

Suddenly a shot appears in front of me and I focus on the clear amber liquid for a moment. Jonathan looks down at me with a warm smile and says nothing, just offering his silent support.

He pours several more shots and everyone grabs one, holding them up for a toast. Tentatively I wrap my fingers around the glass, lifting it slightly. His kind brown eyes never leave mine as he lifts his own shot.

"To a great day and an even better night," he says before lifting it towards me and tossing it back. Without thought I do the same and hear cheers as everyone else does their shot. I knew exactly what he meant and it was just what I needed to hear to relax.

"Do you want me to find you something to change into?" He whispers, leaning over the bar.

Did I?

No, I chose this because I liked it!

"No Sir," I mumble, shaking my head, "But can you help me with my coat?"

His brow shoots up but an excited grin takes over his features as he practically runs around the bar behind me. My fingers tremble as I undo the belt, but I straighten my back and relax my shoulders.

Jonathan goes to lift the coat off of my shoulders, eyes trained in the mirror behind the bar, not blinking as he slowly unwraps his present. He sucks in a sharp breath as the total package is unveiled.

I stand frozen in place as I watch his gaze rake over me from head to toe, missing nothing. A shiver runs down my spine as he hooks a finger in the back of my harness, his eyes darkening by the second.

"Did you wear this for me, Bella?" He murmurs against my ear.

"Y-yes S-sir," I stutter, forgetting how to speak. "Do you like it?"

He steps back looking me over even closer before wrapping an arm around me and pulling me flush against him. His warm breath fans across my neck, encouraging me to expose my neck fully to him as he places a light kiss on it.

"I love it, but I want you to be comfortable..." he murmurs, nuzzling my neck.

"I am Sir," I reply breathlessly, melting into him. "I wanted to wear it but I got nervous at the last minute you wouldn't like it..."

"Izabella, I find you beautiful and sexy beyond measure," he admits, voice strained. "Seeing your confidence grow only makes you that much more attractive... never doubt that."

"Thank you... Jonathan," I whisper. Instantly I feel him smile against my neck as he kisses it more fiercely and hugs me tighter.

"You make my name sound so sexy," he rasps, "You should use it more often."

Someone clearing their throat behind us makes Jonathan tense and I swear I hear a deep rumble of a growl in his chest. Grumbling he reluctantly lets me go and turns to face the interloper, shielding me.

"You guys planning on coming over any time soon? Or just gonna canoodle at the bar?" Anne chides, but the amusement is clear in her voice.

"Some thanks for me coming in to help out," He grumbles, walking over to the staff meeting with me in tow.

"Now that is what I'm talking about!" Jack shouts, locking his eyes on me. I feel my whole body heat as all eyes turn to take me in, making me want to melt into the floor.

"Yes Izzy looks hot as fuck, but focus! Doors open in twenty minutes people," Anne chirps. Quickly she runs down tonight's duties, including two big parties. Becca and Jack will be working the parties as they will be in a special area of the play floor and they'll be working the bar, but it will leave the lion's share to me.

I groan suddenly cursing my outfit choice, I'm going to be run ragged, at least these heels are surprisingly comfortable. Taz warns that the patrons are already lining up, warning us we're in for a crazy night.

Two parties, Jonathan for the entire night and a full house, what else can happen?