45 Angel

Morning finds the bed empty, and although I knew it would be I still frown. His side is long cold and the sun bright so Jonathan's no doubt downtown already. After the club and our talk last night I slept like a rock. Ever since the first night that he whisked me away to his room I haven't had a nightmare since.

With a big yawn and stretch I drag myself out of bed and head to my bathroom to clean up. Having only managed to sleep in till nine I have a long time to myself so make my way to the kitchen and dig out some waffles for breakfast. The sound of my cell chirping for a message makes me jump with how quiet it is.

Jonathan: Hate to wake you, but did I leave a file on my desk?

Me: I'm already up, let me check.

I leave my breakfast at the table and briskly walk to his office, his shirt, the only thing I'm wearing swishes lightly across my butt. Sure enough I see the file in question sitting on his desk with a red sticky note saying don't forget. I snap a picture and send it to him with a quick text.

Me: Found your lost file.

Jonathan: If you're going to send me pictures, make them something more interesting next time lol. Can you fax the last 3 sheets to this number?

Me: Of course Sir.

A smile slips across my lips as I picture his face reading my message, but like a good girl, I do as I'm told and fax the last three pages. As I stand there waiting, I reread the messages and his comment about sending him a more interesting picture stands out to me.

With more boldness than I thought I possessed, I run my hand through my raven locks and take a seat in his chair, adjusting the collar to hint at my cleavage and snap a selfie. I look at the results and change my position slightly, lifting the camera and tilting it slightly before clicking the next one. Before I lose my nerve I hit send and feel my heart begin to race.

The seconds tick by painstakingly slow, making me wonder if I went too far. My heart jumps into my throat as his chat bubbles appear, letting me know he's finally responding.

Jonathan: Naughty girl, playing in the boss's chair while he's away... I see you're still wearing my shirt though...

The playful response has me grinning like a fool.

Jonathan: Show me more.

I straighten up in my seat, biting my lip and snap a photo quickly, sending it to him before I can think about it too much. Selfies have never been my strong suit, but today my game is strong, or the lighting is in my favour because I look sultry and my blue eyes pop.

Jonathan: Beautiful Bella. I want to see what my sexy Angel is up for.

My brows furrow as I try to interpret his message. This is kind of a game and he's upping the stakes, but leaving the ball in my court. I chew on the inside of my cheek as I think of a risqué pose.

With a racing heart I move from his chair to sit on his desk, and unbutton his back dress shirt, letting it fall open and hint at my breasts, but stay tastefully covered. Throwing my wavy raven locks over my one shoulder I hold my camera high, and look up through dark lashes with a slight pout and click a couple pictures.

My heart pounds against my chest as I scan through the pictures, picking the best one and hit send. Knowing that Jonathan wants these makes me feel so desired at this moment, and looking at them leaves me feeling sexy and beautiful.

Jonathan: Christ Izzy! I didn't expect that! I just had to lie to the client about why I choked on my coffee.

I can't suppress my laugh picturing the ever proper and put together Jonathan choking mid meeting. The thought of him flustered and more so flustered because of me sends a thrill through me.

Me: Sorry Sir, just following orders...

My cheeks hurt from how hard I'm grinning, sending that message. I've never been a bold person, but this game of cat and mouse via text is bringing out a whole new side of me. I sit there on baited breath waiting for his next reply, wondering if he will ask for something else or what he'll say next.

Jonathan: Someone's full of it today! You're lucky I'm not there. I'd have you bent over that desk so fast your head would spin and you wouldn't be let up until you screamed my name.

I swallow hard and reread his text six times as my mind puts those words to suggestive images. The thought of Jonathan pushing me over his desk and having his way with me has my core throbbing with need.

Jonathan: Did I lose you Angel?

I can practically hear the teasing in his message.

Me: No Sir, I'm still here.

Jonathan: You want that, don't you?

My fingers hover over the buttons but refuse to type. He already knows the answer but as always he wants me to tell him. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it, hell if he was here, I'd probably bend myself over for him. The realization sends a rush of heat to my inner thighs.

Me: Very much so, Sir.

Jonathan: My day has just become painfully long. Have you thought about what we talked about last night?

All morning I had been replaying everything from last night over and over again. Going over every conversation and interaction, even his reactions at the scenes we watched. Looking back we covered so much last night and barely scratched the surface.

Me: All morning.

Jonathan: And?

And?! What on earth does that mean?!

Me: Pardon?

Jonathan: What do you want?

That single question leaves me staring at the cell screen. What I want has been plaguing me for months. Jonathan has asked me this before and when I had a melt down he told me to think smaller, to focus on smaller things instead of trying to figure it all out at once.

I know I want Jonathan and that I want him as my Dominant... I want to see where things can go with us. When he first brought it up I thought submission was out of reach for me but he said he could help me reach it once more and although I know there's still a long way to go, with his help I'm getting there.

Me: I want you. I want more.

The message flashes before it even registers that I sent it, leaving me staring at the screen. Admitting it to myself is one thing...admitting it to him is an entirely different thing altogether. I bite my nails nervously as I stay there, frozen, waiting for his reply.

Jonathan: Me too.

Seeing the confirmation makes my spirit soar. Although we have been growing closer, having everything out in the open takes all of the doubt out of the equation, leaving just him and I with endless possibilities.

Jonathan: You know what I want. I'll be home at eight, eat without me and have a good day.

Nine hours...

I have nine hours to figure out what he wants and be there. That feels like both an eternity and nowhere near long enough!