I looked at her weak body..

"Ok.. I will do this for you", I had said

I met Natasha for the first time at a restaurant.
I wasn't interested in speaking to her..

She looked pretty, but had too much makeup on.. Other guys would totally be over her, but I wasn't other guys..

She had that rich girl look over her..

I spoke to her formally, but she kept talking the most..

She asked for my number..

I started working more so that I could escape from her.. Whenever she called I told I was busy..
I hoped she would cancel the wedding but she didn't..

We were to be engaged. When one day she came to my office..

She forced me to go out with her

"I can't love anyone Natasha and I don't know if I ever could, so it's better you cancel this wedding", I had said

She didn't agree

" It's ok, Vikram.. I don't mind.. We can be friends.. Starting from now, that's enough ", she had said

I had gone out only with Gautham for a long time and she took me to places like malls, restaurants where I had never been much..

She occasionally came to my office and forced me out. I was irritated in the beginning, but got used to it.

I started thinking of her as a friend.
One day she proposed her love to me, but I said I thought of her only as a friend
I felt really, bad that she likes me and i couldn't like her back..

She was my only other friend than Gautham, that kept contact with me..
I kept telling her to end this, to be marriage..

One day, before our engagement. I felt bad for her, I had kept on telling her to cancel it,
But I thought maybe, it would work out. Maybe.. I could try.. I never know if I could love.. But I was her friend.. I even started calling her Tasha..

So I went to her house to give her a surprise to tell her, I was ready to marry her and try..

I went carrying flowers,.. Her house was empty, I went to her room and..

Was shocked to see her on the bed with another man,.. Making love..

I felt nauseous , and the flowers in my hand fell down..

She heard the noise and turned..

"Vikki", she said, trying to cover herself..

" No no Vikki, I can explain ", she had said

" I don't think any explanation is needed, I can see", I had said

"Vikki, he seduced me, it was a mistake", she had said

" You said you loved me Tasha,... once again proved to you and everyone on the universe, that word is fake...

Yet you were my friend.. You betrayed me .. " I had said

She tried convincing me, but I left and ended the marriage...

I found out that she had been with that guy for long.. Then why use that word
"Love", when it meant nothing..

I didn't like her much, still it pained that I put my trust in someone after so long and they broke it, like always..

" I will never trust anyone in life", I had sworn..