: ̗̀➛ 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

A sigh erupted from the bald headed male, "Don't worry." A soft voice piped in. Koushi flashed them a reassured smile, "Luckily this injury won't affect her a lot, she might've lost a lot of blood but hopefully—she'll be okay."

The three nodded at the male's words.

Koushi's brown irises inspected the wound before pouring a tiny sample from the medical ointment he found in the box on top of a cotton. Using the cotton forceps, he first cleaned the blood that surrounded the wound—making sure to not touch the wound itself.

After that, he changed the cotton he used and poured in another ointment, dabbing it gently on the wound. Sasha watched him, her fingers interlaced with [Y/N]'s.

"Were you the one curing those cadets, koushi?" Conny asked, his bright hazel eyes traveling from one cadet to another, some with bandages on their faces, on their arms etc.

"Me and my friend," Koushi answered.
"Koushi-san." A voice called out, gaining the other's attention. "Tobio?"

"I need some cottons, I've ran out of them." The black haired male said. Koushi smiled, "Here.." He extended multiple cottons to the ravenette, keeping a bit for himself.

"Thank you." Tobio nodded, walking away from the male and to the cadet he was curing. "I see.." Jean nodded.

"There." Koushi broke the silence after half an hour, finally finished wrapping the bandage around the injury. Sasha let out a sigh, "Will she be waking up soon?" She queried.

"I really don't know the answer to that, but hopefully soon." Koushi nodded, trying to ease the reddish brunette.

"Jean! Conny! Sasha!" A voice from a distance called out. Marco panted after reaching the trio, "We need to go now, we're following the plan that Commander Pyxis planned."

Their eyes widened, "Now-" "Yes! We can't waste anymore time!" Marco cut off the female. Sasha glanced at [Y/N], her hand tightened around [Y/N]'s.

"Koushi!" She called, turning to the gray haired male. "Can you please take care of [Y/N] for us!?" Sasha asked.

"Uhm-"
"Please!" She pleaded. He thought for a while before nodding with a smile. "Alright."

"Thank you!" Sasha placed a quick peck on the back of her best friend's hand. "Let's go now." Jean was reluctant but followed the other two.

Blanketing her upper body with her light brown jacket, Koushi smiled.

"What's wrong with Eren?" Jean queried Eren's state after reaching the wall

"What's wrong with Eren?" Jean queried Eren's state after reaching the wall. Marco watched the blonde male as he maneuvered away, towards his titan best friend.