Small note (not a chapter)

Hello guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my motivation is going bye bye and my friends sibling found my account and might tell my parents about it (You know who you are, I know you know who you are.)

Sadly, if this does happen, and my parents do find out about it, they will most likely force me to take it down, probably immediately.

But thats besides the point, I just wanted to say thank you so, so much for 2K reads! It really means a lot to me, honestly, I started this for fun and to get better at writing, and seeing that people actually enjoy it is really cool to me.

If im being transparent here, the only reason I even wrote this fanfic in the first place is because one of my friends was boasting about how good she was at writing, and I wanted to show her i'm better- know it's a dumb and petty reason but look where we are now—

Anyways, im on summer break and still haven't finished the book like I planned to- honestly i dont know if I want to make it long or shorten it (Like the chapters till the end of the book)

Anyways, enjoy these stupid scenarios that happened to me:

-

Me: *Gets award for reading books at school*

My friend who lied about how many books she read: *Gets a better award*

Her: "Wow, even you didn't read more then me." *glances at me up and down*

Me in my head: "Dont yell at her. Dont yell at her. It doesn't matter."

Me two second later: "You know what-"

-

Me: *Doesn't understand what a word means* "Uhm- what does that mean-?"

Some girl in my class: *Looks at me, then scrunches her face*

That same girl: "Aren't you the one who reads a lot? How do you not know what that means.."

Me in my mind: Oh I dunno Sherlock, maybe because I read the books, not ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THE BOOKS.

-

Me at gym: *Stares at two balls that are next to each other*

Also me in a jokingly manner: *Looks at my friend, then points at the balls* "Look! Its green and blue!"

My friend: "No. Stop, actually."

Me: Okay then.

-

Anyways, here's picture if the day:

Bye now, ily all! <3