"Ill buy your ticket?" Zak suggested, already looking at plane tickets with the older male.

"You dont have to," The older of the two laughed.

"What day are you thinking of flying over?" Zak questioned, he was excited to say the least, he could feel his head heat up. He shook his head quickly and smiled again.

"How about a week from now?" He heard bad say, more like ask, the older males tone always sounded like he was partly confused.

"Thats fine with me." He smiled, hovered over a ticket that was up for the 14th, he clicked on it and bought it.

"I just bought the ticket, want me to send you the link to the code?" He asked, his hands slightly shaking.

This was real.

And there was no turning back now.

He smiled to himself once again and bad hummed a response. He sent the male the plane ticket code and slumped back in his chair.

-

After a while of talking and planning what the two would do, Darryl looked at his phone, checking the time.

"Hey, Skeppy, do you wanna stream with me?"
Darryl asked him cheerfully, making Zaks cheeks a slight red.

Zak shook his head and smiled wide. "Sure, are we going to tell the viewers that were meeting up?" Zak asked, his voice was plain, but inside he was emotionally freaking out.

"We can hint it?" He asked. 

Zak hummed a response and Darryl started setting up his stream, the both of them went onto Discord and bad deafened, he figured bad was welcoming his stream. He went into twitch and clicked on the others' stream, watching it until he undeafened.

"Heya Skeppy!" Darryl yelled happily, making Zak jump and nearly falling back on his chair.

"Holy, you scared me." Zak let out as he caught his breath, Bad was laughing at how he had reacted.

"Anyways, Skeppy, are you excited for the 14th?" Darryl asked in an innocent and unknowing tone, his chat filled up with questions. Zak let out a chuckle.

"It'll be the best day of my life," He said jokingly, Darryl let out a small "awe."

He ran his hands through his hair as he joined the DreamSMP. "I'm joining the server," He mumbled, shortly after.

"Okay! I'm near the Holylands." Darryl responded, Zak's heart felt heavy in his chest, but he just smiled and shook it off.

"Why don't you have your face cam on?" Zak asked as he saw on his stream Darryl's Minecraft player stop moving.

"I don't know, I just don't feel like it," Bad let out a soft chuckle, making Zak's face heat up even more than it always was.

"Oh, well, I think you need to show your face a bit more, pretty face." Zak responded, not knowing what he was saying until after he said it. "Uhm, wait no, that came out wrong, I-I'm saying your face is nice." Zak rushed to get out, his face a dim red from embarrassment

Just embarrassment.

Right?

He shook his head as the redness started to fade, he and Darryl laughed together, almost in sync.