Anastasia nodded and then leaned down to give me a kiss on my forehead which made me smile. I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table and saw that it was like 9 in the morning.

"What are you doing up so early" I asked as I turned back to face Stasia. "Mommy said I can feel her tummy tomorrow which is today" she stated and I heard Cheryl chuckle from on top of me. "Well yes I did say that, but let us clean up for the morning and then you can feel okay".

Stasia nodded and Cheryl slowly got off from on top of me and got off the bed, me doing the same afterwards. Cheryl and I messed around a bit in the shower until we actually did our morning stuff to get back with Anastasia who was waiting for us.

Once we exited the bathroom and got dressed, I lifted Anastasia u which made her giggle. "Jeez girl, every day you get heavier and I may not be able to carry you anymore" I said, pretending I was out of breath.

"Noooo" Stasia whined, resting her head in the crook of my neck. Walking out of the bedroom I tickled her stomach with my free hand. "I'm just playing, you're not heavy baby girl, but soon you will be and I won't be able to carry you anymore. And big girls walk by them self, they don't get carried".

"Well I'm not a big girl today" she mumbled and I kissed her forehead saying "Okay, nothing wrong with that".

We walked down the stairs and I turned around holding my hand out for Cheryl who was walking down the stairs behind us. She took my hand and I helped her down the remaining steps.

I let Stasia down and said "Go bring your Mommy to the living room and then you can touch her tummy okay". She nodded with a bright smile and I watched as she took Cheryl's hand, practically dragging her away.

I went into the kitchen and found Normani, Dinah, Ally, and Lauren there too. "Morning guys" I greeted. "Morning loser" Lauren said while the others said a normal "Good morning".

I walked over to Normani and wrapped my arms around her which made Dinah look at me a certain way.

"Hey bubba" Mani said, reaching behind her to rub my cheek. "Hi hi" I mumbled on her shoulder.

I then sneakily reached my hand forward and took a waffle and egg sandwich from the plate. "Toni I will slap the fuck outta you" Normani said, trying to push me off of her.

I giggled and continued eating her food. When finished, Normani was mugging the fuck out of me and slapped my arms hard as fuck. I hissed and pulled away from her.

"I don't care if you are my birth-giver, my soulmate, my wife, girlfriend, or best friend. Never EVER touch my fucking food again" she warned, giving me a deadly glare.

I knew not to mess with her food but I guess someone get her extra pissed today.

"Yes ma'am" I said, pretending I was saluting. "You can cook food for yourself but what about uss" I whined out.

"Am I your fucking maid or mother? I make food for myself so you can do the same" she said, continuing to eat her food.

I looked at Dinah and she sighed, just shaking her head. I looked at Lauren and she was leaning against her hands, smiling at the situation. Ally just looked disappointed in general.

I shrugged and took out 3 bowls from the cabinet and poured cereal first and then the milk in all of them. (Zont talk to me if yo ass be pouring milk before the cereal). I took out a huge ass platter and placed the bowls on it.

"Imma head out and y'all can continue with whatever that I guess has to do with Normani" I told them. "I'm so close to hitting you Toni" I heard Normani say and I sped my way out the kitchen to go to Stasia and Cher.