𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲: 𝗦𝗜𝗫 𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗦

Jimin's P.O.V

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

[EARLY OCTOBER, THURSDAY]

It's morning.

"It's morning! I hope you're ready for a breakfast run!" Taehyung chirped from behind the wooden door to the guest room. Luckily his voice didn't seem to shock me much, considering that I had been wide awake and scrolling through my phone for hours now. My fingers opened and closed the same three apps about forty times until Taehyung had managed to walk past and scoop me up from the never-ending loop that is the internet. It was 10:30 PM- so I guess breakfast sounded great right about now.

I blinked a few times as I sat up way too quickly, all of the blood imbalance impairing my vision a little. I cringed at small ache at the back of my head. The mini voice of Jungkook's advice about not eating too much candy spread from side to side in my brain, rattling my excitement about today's future events.

I exhaled, gazing around the near empty guest room like it was a frolic-worthy flower field.

First day real day in Chicago.

Taehyung's footsteps clicked against the wooden floor of the hallway, leading up to the door where he poked his head into the frame, showcasing his messy black curls on his forehead and bare face that seemed smoother any marble or pearl in the sea.

He grinned while speaking. "I know you're awake in here."

Sighing, I pushed away the sheets that comforted me early this morning, keeping me warm while the strong AC blew just above my bed and frosted over the tips of my ears and the bridge of my nose. I offered a smile back to him as I swung my legs off the mattress and sat up with a small yawn and stretch.

"I've been awake for hours..." I admitted, Taehyung fit more of his body into the room. His entire get up wasn't anything close to an apron you see in a flower shop; he was wearing a deep V-necked white t-shirt, tucked into a plaid pair of bottoms. A small gold chain hung down from his nape caught my eye as it dangled during his movement, "... How long have you been up for. You're all dressed."

Taehyung stuffed both of his hands into his front pockets and huffed with shrug as a prelude to his answer. "Oh, you know... Just for-a couple, couple minutes... Hours... Who knows?" He giggled warmly after his small joke.

I swallowed. "Sh-should I start getting ready for something?"

Taehyung shook his head dismissively. "No, no- I mean, I did get us tickets to the Shedd Aquarium and had ideas to go shopping and all, but if you want to head to this diner not too far from here in your pajamas that's good too, it's a pretty decent place when you're stuck in any of the three H's." I furrowed my eyebrows.