"Don't tell Scott, but this isn't a normal club," Erik spoke. We both understood what he meant. He walked inside the club and Scott immediately noticed something was different. 

"Why's the stage look like a runaway?" Scott asked

Hank's POV:

"Sean! WE SHOULD DANCE!" I spoke trying my best to stand up. I almost fell over, but Charles grabbed onto me. 

"Mate how much have you had to drink?" Charles asked. I thought about it, or I tried too.

"NOT ENOUGH!" I replied breaking free of Charles. I wandered over to Sean and grabbed his hand. "WE SHOULD DANCE!" I suggested. 

"Oh yeah, we totally should. I tell you what, I think everyone should see your moves mate!" Sean responded. He's right everyone should get to see my awesome dance moves. I walked over to the bar and climbed on top of it. 

"Hank you're gonna slip and hurt yourself!" Jean pleaded motioning for me to come down. 

"Nonsense! I'm a genius, Jean! I'd never do anything stupid!" I replied. 

"That's not true! You did me and I'm stupid!" Sean called out. 

"That's not fair, it was ONE TIME in the SIXTY'S!" I yelled back. 

Crimson's POV:

The show was about to begin and we gathered close to the stage. Scott still seemed very confused. He's in for a real treat. The music changed and a spotlight focused on the furthest part of the stage. Soon a beautiful Drag Queen strutted out from behind the curtains. Scott's jaw dropped and he slowly turned to look at me. All of us were cracking up. We finally regained our composure but it didn't last long.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please give it up for Miss Anna Bortion!" An announcer called out and we all lost it again. The show continued as Anna strutted down the runway to the roar of the crowd. 

Twenty Minutes Later

"Ladies and Gentlemen we have a very special guest joining us tonight, Rock and Roll Legend Freddie Mercury!" An announcer spoke and the crowd went wild. Freddie Mercury?! Peter is gonna be so jealous when I brag about this. Soon Freddie dressed in a king outfit strutted down the walkway. He stopped and blew Scott a kiss. 

"Scotty are you blushing?!" I asked. 

"No! No! It's the- it's the lighting!" Scott answered convincing no one. 

Charles' POV:

I looked around the bar and I couldn't find Hank. Oh god, I lost the groom. I finally spotted him in a very compromising situation. He's was dancing- horribly may I add on top of the bar counter. Everyone was watching him and the bartender was yelling at him. He continued completely oblivious to the world around him. I pushed through to the front of the crowd and found the rest of our group. 

"Aren't you gonna do something?" I asked them.

"No, I wanna see where this goes," Peter answered. 

"Agreed this is a rare opportunity, Charles! We have to enjoy it!" Jean chimed in. I spotted Sean and walked over to him. I stared him down. 

"How did you even know where we were?" I questioned. 

"You're very predictable Professor," Sean answered wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder. 

I continued to watch in horror as Hank danced on the bar. His hands moved to the buttons of his shirt and he started to unbutton it. I really hope he doesn't remember this. He finally finished unbuttoning his shirt and he threw it into the also drunk crowd. Beside me, Sean let out a wolf whistle.